HR

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I was having trouble sleeping at night regularly. My therapist suggested taking L-tryptophan before bed to give a serotonin boost and help regulate my Circadian rhythm. I have honestly been sleeping better since I started doing this. At first I mistakenly took L-tryptophan in the morning and my B-Complex at night. That was exactly opposite of the correct way to take these. The B-Complex gave me a restless energy that worsened my insomnia, while the L-Tryptophan made me want to take a nap in the morning. Upon switching the time on these two supplements, I am experiencing MUCH better results. I now take B-Complex when I wake a while before I eat anything and I have more energy during the day. My sleep didn’t improve, however, until I started taking L-tryptophan at night along with the Calcium Magnesium I’d been taking already.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I watched an interview with Trudy Scott and she recommended using l-tryptophan for "worry-in-your-head and ruminating type of anxiety" and insomnia. I will try her recommendation and see if it helps. she also recommended trying 5-HTP if l-tryptophan doesn't work, they both have similar effects but each person is different so will have to try and see which one works better for me.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is a good quality product that provides high grade ingredients and composition. The packaging is easy to follow and informative. I had good benefits and improvement within hours of taking this supplement. I will however say that it’s necessary to be informed and trained before taking this amino acid. I would however recommend this for Serotonin and mood elevation.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Tryptophan is important for cognitive processes because of its role in serotonin production. It can boost your sleep quality and good mood. I like to alternate between the use of L-Tryptophan and 5-HTP (but not both at the same time). Some people might do better with one, my advise is to try each of these supplements and figure out what works best.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This supplement has been life-changing. I suffered from depression, fatigue, anxiety, no energy, and extreme sugar cravings. The biggest benefit from taking this supplement with a relatively healthy diet was getting rid of sugar cravings, feeling happy and cheerful and the boost of moral and energy

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The Jarrow brand of L-Tryptophan is of great quality. I've had success in using it to help with my anxiety in dealing with insomnia. My nervous system has been able to calm down and I'm sleeping better!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Have been taking these for awhile now find it helps with my sleeping problems I take them with theanine at night before bed I have 2 of these 500mg and 1 theanine 200mg

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I usaualy take it when I need to get up elary. I can go to bed earlier when I take it. I love it. but I think the capsule is strangte. no flavor.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

So far so good, thanks 😊 Update: This product has been working wonderfully for me, my mood is better and happier, my sleep quality is so good, never knew I needed this until I tried…