HR

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Excellent! Jarrow L-Glutamine, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

My Natural Health Doctor informs me that glutathione is a small peptide molecule composed of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. It is produced by every cell in the body, with especially high levels in the liver. Glutathione is critical for healthy immune system function and is necessary for proper detoxification processes. It also plays a critical role in the body’s defense system against oxidative stress by directly neutralizing free-radicals, as well as by maintaining the activity of Vitamins C and E. Our body needs about 300 mg of food sourced glutathione daily to keep up with all the demands of free radicals produced by energy production and to guard against environmental toxins. I eat plenty of avocados - high in natural glutathione - and supplement with Jarrow's Glutathione Reduced daily. Good value, excellent product, highly recommended.

8d8008b2-89e2-4db9-87ff-4005a3acc111
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

As always great quality from Jarrow, can't go wrong with this brand. Great for after excersise recovery. I seem to have less pain on the second day. Beware of contraindications: when I looked at the photo of the product on the iherb website, there was no mention of epilepsy and seizures. But when I got the bottle itself it says "NOTE: Consult a medical practitioner if you have a medical condition especially epilepsy, seizures, mania or severe liver disorders." This is very important!!! IHERB, please update the pictures for this product! People can get misled.

3ef79b72-5802-402d-9b2c-4dc3e67fedaf

I consistently use this to repair my stomach when I'm glutened and to help ward off infection when I'm starting to catch a cold. I swear by it!!! I've been using for years. Stomache healer, works for my husband too when he eats too much spicy food. I will say that it also works as a detoxer, so some may experience heart palps at first if you have a lot of toxic buildup. That was my experience at first. I reduced to 1 every 3 days when I first started using and was fine. Also, a buildup will cause your joints to hurt if you are not an active person. I highly recommend for immune support and as a great detoxer. Love this product! Will continue to use as long as they make it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This product is very unique, it has a lot of good quality and ingredients from the source and it has a lot of great benefits and the taste is fine coupled with the size is also very good.The supplement has a lot of great benefit in the body it helps in fitness and helps to maintain metabolism system in the entire body. l really like to use this product because is very nice and gives me good results. This supplement is also very nice to be taken during a workout period because it helps to improve the muscle tissues in the body. The packaging is very good and fast in delivery. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I use it regularly to fix my stomach when I have gluten and to fight infection when I catch a cold. I swear!!! I have been using it for years. Stomach healer also works for my husband when he eats too much spicy food. I will say that it also works as a detoxifier, so some may get throbbing at first if they have a lot of toxic buildups. That was my experience at the beginning. I reduced it to 1 every 3 days when I started using it and it was fine. Also, if you're not an active person, the build-up can make your joints sore. I highly recommend it for immune system support and a great detoxifier. I love this product! You will continue to use them for as long as you can.

Ghizlane
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I was advised by a nurse to try Jarrow's L-Glutamine 1000mg, I take one with breakfast and one with dinner. It took about a month to work really well but since then it sure has made my life more livable.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Fast shipped to Switzerland. Same as the picture. Thank you for selling vegan products and ship so fast to Switzerland. Hope I’ll always have the same experience. Definitely recommend the website.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I've ordered this for a friend and she absolutely love this! She said her skin looks a lot better when she started taking this, it's also good for digestion.👍🏻

65a47d7a-a579-404a-8e6b-61fa6d43c369
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I really liked this brand of glutamine, I just tried another brand (solgar) to compare and I am going back to Jarrow now that I finished it because I think Jarrow was better for my gut health. It helps with my bloating big time.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is absolutely fantastic stuff, for general well-being, especially for the gut! Works for me even on the amount of half tablet a day.