HR

Posted on May 3, 2022
Good

L-carnitine is a non-essential amino acid, which means that the body produces it naturally, from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It has the role of transporting long-chain fatty acids to cells’ mitochondria, where energy is created. There are two types, l-carnitine tartrate and acetyl l-carnitine — it’s the first that is most frequently used in fitness supplements, and the latter which is created in the body. Good ingredients, average size. I use it every day for my workout and diet.

L-carnitine may benefit brain function. Some animal studies suggest that it may help with age-related mental decline and improve markers of learning. It improves memory and mental function in older people with some memory loss. Taking L-carnitine improves feelings of mental and physical tiredness in older people. It also appears to reduce feelings of tiredness after exercise.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I believe this helped me lose weight as I noticed I sweat a lot since I started taking this and I have a lot more energy and stamina. I am very productive throughout the day and I have reduced cravings so far too. A must for energy production. 🙌🏻

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I trust the Jarrow brand. I use this to help with thyroid issues. I understand it is also good for fat stabilization. I find it easy to swallow these capsules and take twice a day.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

My Cavalier King Charles Spaniels were diagnosed with the early stages of heart disease at a very young age. Rather than starting medications immediately, I decided to try a more holistic approach with supplements. My specialty vet recommended Jarrow brand. I use it faithfully twice daily. Just open the capsule and put it in their food. So easy and the dogs don't mind at all. At their recheck with the cardiologist, both dogs had improved!! The only thing that changed was the addition of the supplements. Thank you, Jarrow!!

Posted on May 27, 2021

Our M.D. recommended this product to be used along with Coenzyme Q10 and D-Ribose for heart health. My husband had a low ejection fraction reading and used this regime. We think it improved his reading to normal. We continue to use L-carnitine for continued heart health! We like Jarrow products.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very good and useful product for your health. It helps me a lot, I will order more. Highly recommend to everyone.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

Normally the body makes its own carnitine, however this ability decreaces with advanced age. Carnitine is essential for the production of energy from fat, for example if one is on a low carb lifestyle. I feel that this supplement has been making a difference in my energy level and exercise tolerance.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Works great, quality ingredients inside, no unusual taste, the size is manageable, dosage is appropriate for what I seek in terms of health benefits.