HR

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Wonderful capsules

My doctor recommended me to take this supplement that contains folic acid, highly potency vitamin B8 and niacin flush in order to improve my metabolism and support my mental health and nervous system. It is has no taste, proves to have a positive effect on my energy response throughout the day, has perfect size for swallowing and great package. The contains are balanced ingredients. I would definitely continue taking this product because there is no doubt in its quality.

12c0581b-a766-485f-8901-a4ed24ecb3a0
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I got a doctor's review that inositol works best to reverse greying hair. I have been taking it for over a month and the results are absolutely noticible. Before, my side burns were completely white but now the new hairs are coming up brown and I am salt and pepper again. This helps a lot to hide my scalp from all those transparent hairs. Other benefits for liver and mood stabilization are an added bonus!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is my senior mom’s go-to for her sleep aid. She’s been taking this for over 5 years now. She used to have erratic sleep and insomnia. This has really been a game changer for her. Of course this is not medical advice and you should visit your health practitioner if you have any issues. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this helpful.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I just want to say inositol is by far a life saver! Please please if u have feelings of depression, suffers from anxiety, ocd, intrusive thoughts, or constantly overthink. PLEASE TRY THIS!! For the past 2 yrs since the birth of my son I suffered from anxiety, I constantly worried, I had mood swings that would shift from one min calm and get angry over the slightest things! And get depressed often! I’ve been talking inositol for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt this great in a couple years! I am so calm I am more patient, I don’t find myself overthink or worrying and my husband has constantly telling me how I seem so much happier! I don’t know exactly what chemical imbalances we’re off after I had my son but I refused to use prescription medication and inositol is a diet early supplement and it WORKS! I take 2 teaspoons in a glass of water 3 x a day. Before Breakfast lunch and dinner

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bouth this product for the second time. It is one of the dietary supplements which helps with my insulin problems. According to blood tests my insulin in blood got lower after I started to take this product. I really happy about it. I feel the effect. No questions to quality, look or taste. Everything as expected from the description.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I just want to say inositol is by far a life saver! For the past 2 yrs since the birth of my son I suffered from anxiety, I constantly worried, I had mood swings that would shift from one min calm and get angry over the slightest things! And get depressed often! I’ve been talking inositol for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt this great in a couple years! I am so calm I am more patient, I don’t find myself overthink or worrying and my husband has constantly telling me how I seem so much happier! I don’t know exactly what chemical imbalances we’re off after I had my son and inositol is a diet early supplement and it WORKS effective! Good energy levels. Size is ok. Quality ingredients.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Try this out if you suffer with depression, anxiety, ocd or constantly overthinking things. You can swallow this caps easily or let it dissolve in water and then drink it. Inositol will help you to calm down, balance your hormones and as well boost your energy levels.The effect of Inositol after taking it is mild and there are no side effects.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

After watching Dr. Becker on television my wife and I realized we weren't getting the advantages of diet since we don't eat much in grains and we need grains. Inositol provides a blast of the nutrients in grains and actually since we have started taking Inositol we have both felt more energy and actually better morale. We plan to continue to take this product.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I use this Inositol caps to complement my inositol powder (for when I'm too lazy to take it). I take 3 or 4 at a time together with 1000mg Taurine to ease menopause symptoms. The total of myo inositol a day for me is at least 4g and 1 or 2 g Taurine. I have no hot flushes anymore and also sleep much better plus I have energy and my depression lifts as soon as 30 mins after I take it. So, it is a YES for me. I've already ordered a few times and I'll continue taking it. Upvote me if this review helps you make a decision when buying supplements.