HR

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
best Vit E product I tried, great for skin

I switched from taking simple Vit E to this product and I can see improvements in my skin. Jarrow formulas uses all 8 forms of the vitamin E , 4 forms of tocopherols and 4 of tocotrienols in this product making it very comprehensive and effective. I have used it now for four months and will continue using it.

Vitamin E is a nutrient that performs as an antioxidant in the body. It exists naturally in certain foods and is sometimes added to others. Vitamin E exists in 8 chemical forms. Alpha-tocopherol is the form that best meets the dietary requirements of humans. Vitamin E is fat-soluble, which means it’s absorbed and similarly moves through the body to fats. It’s stored in the liver and fatty tissue and is used when needed. Definitely makes a difference. My skin looks healthier and energy increased.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Tocopherol and tocotrienols, the essential vitamin E are mainly found in edible oils with high lipid content. Together, the class comprises of eight fat-soluble compounds with vitamin E role: four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, essential for health. It can be stored by the body, so vitamin E does not have to be consumed every day. The vitamin E, i.e. chroman-6-ols collectively tocochromanols (tocopherols + tocotrienols), is generally ingested along with fat-containing foods. Good source are vegetable oils, nuts and nut oil seeds, egg yolk, margarine, cheese, soya beans, wheat germ, oatmeal, avocados, olives, green leaf vegetables, etc.. Tocopherols are predominant in olive, sunflower, corn, soya beans oils, and tocotrienols are the major vitamin E components of palm oil, of barley and rice bran. Great value for money as it contains al 8 types of vitamin E!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

great value for money as it contains al 8 types of vitamin E, especially the more rare tocotrienols that are considered 50-70% more potent than the tocopherols. You would possibly have to consume 2 tablespoons of red pal oil to get it

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very good complex, has good amount of gamma tocopherols. The taste and size of the pill is OK. The dosage is great. Like the Jarrow's vitamin E products for that quality.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Before i learned about the tocotrienols i took a standard vitamin E supplement. Switching to this brand who has all 8 vitamin E made a world of difference. I will keep ordering. Amazing product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very good ingredients, mix of tocopherols and tocotrienols. Good for women health, antioxidant effect, also helps for dry skin, hair I take 2 capsules daily, size of capsules is around 2cm One package for 2 month

Posted on May 10, 2022

Not economical, but worth taking it. I tried a few different brands, but this one seems to be working better because I see my shining face skin!

Posted on May 4, 2022

That is one of the most reasonable and affordable vitamin E suplement I found, from a trusted brand. A couple key points to me in the search of a good Vit E supplement were: 1) It should not be only alpha-tocopherol, as I wanted to get as close as possible of what mother nature provides in terms of Vit E, and that includes the other tocopherols and also the tocotrienols. - 2) It shouldn´t be supra physiological doses. Most Vit E supls are 200-400 IU, which I consider to be waaay to much, specially if you are also training and expect adaptation from your training , which could be somewhat blunted by antioxidants such as Vit C and E (specially if taken close enough to training time). So I wanted just a good enough dose to supplement what I already have from my diet, which is generally not much. That should be the main reason you supplement something, only if you can´t, for whatever reason, get enough from your diet. So I founds this product to match these 2 criteria (full spectrum and ´´low´´ dosage), from a brand I trust and reasonable price. This is why I gave it 5 stars!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Now these Famil-E vitamin E's are the best form of E, because they have multi forms of E which most E vitamins do not, that is: the alpha, beta, gamma and d-delta Tochoferols as well as similar varieties of Tocotrienols. The best!