HR

Posted on May 1, 2022
Reliable Brand

I have recently started on this after researching how to help my older dog who has substantial environmental allergies and food sensitivities. I used a formula made specifically for dogs for her but decided to try this brand for myself. It is supposed to benefit the digestive tract and also has immune modulating properties. This is easy to take, no stomach upset and I like the quality controls of the product. It is still a bit early for me to report results but so far so good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have been using this brand of colostrum since 2017, after I had a really bad case of GBS, it helped me to regain my strength back fast. My doctor friends were asking what I did to recover so fast, I told them about this colostrum , now all of my friends & even my family members are all taking this. Thanks Iherb for bringing these supplements to us at a more convenient & faster way.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

During this difficult time caused by covid-19 I use colostrum to make sure I have a strong immune system. This jarrow product is excellent, cheap considering that in the past I used colostrum from kirkman labs and symbiotics and I didn't notice that the latter would be better although they are much more expensive. I believe that colostrum should not be missing from our homes during this period.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

2nd time ordering this brand of colostrum. My gut health seems to be better after taking it (more energy, less leaky gut symptoms) and it has good vaue for money.

518b108a-6d4f-4e76-a9a5-9034eb37e063
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It helped me with intestinal issues and decreased immune health. After being sick for a while I realized that I need to improve my immune system and help it to recover from the illness and colostrum really helps. The size and dosage are fine, the quality is very good👍🏻 I tried different brands but this one is also very good. It didn’t consist any taste or scent that is also very nice!

I USED to take a pricy colostrum supplement but I'm done spending that kind of money. I take 1 in the morning and after winding off the other and taking this for a week, I found my nails and hair "going through the change". In that shift, my nails started growing in stronger and after my hair shed the old, new growth is coming in. I used to have really thick hair til 2018 when I survived a stroke. And new high blood pressure meds. i had a doc explain that the body's recovery takes what it can get and puts it where it needs. Sadly, that doesn't include keeping my head warm. This brand of colostrum is giving my body what it needs. I take at least 1 a day. My wallet decides when my finances allows me more than 1 day. Goods new is is that I can feel a difference with just 1!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Probably the best immune enhancer I tried. Excellent for prophylaxis if taken daily, it will help you fight the small seasonal virus that may sometimes get to you anyway - simply take some more, the virus will be vanquished in a matter of hours.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I bought both jarrow’s and now’s colostrum in one order to compare which one is better. Just from the supplement fact, jarrow contains more than 30% immunoglobulin yet now does not has the data.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I've been using colostrum for a while and I van see an improvement in my immune system! No cold for last 8months! please click like⚘