HR

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Do you have a picky eater? It turns out that probiotics can play a role in aiding children who are picky eaters to eat! I did not know this and I stumbled across this only one week after I started giving probiotics to my two year old. All of a sudden his appetite started to improve and he was less cranky. I also gave it to him while on antibiotics (making sure there is a two hour difference between antibiotics and probiotics) and it was very helpful. The size of the bottle is quite big so it will last a while and the serving size is quite small. I mix this in almond milk every morning or evening and it mixes very well with no clumping that he doesn't even notice that it is there. Jaro is super renowned and I have been using their products for years.

I get this for my son because he goes to daycare and even though I’m not a 100% sure this works I think this is totally helping because he gets less sick than usual! - also less constipated, I love this brand- used it since my baby was 3 months old

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Add to the yogourt of my kid, probiotics are essential to improve health, but no need to stick to one specific brand, variety is the secret.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

The delivery was on time, didn’t expect so fast. Like the fact that I’ve received an email and a sms text for the shipment. The package was intact, the product very good. Everything was great

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

My little one, 5 month old had bad diarrhea. Our pediatrician recommended to use this product along with formula milk. It did really helped a lot and a miracle for us.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

It helps my baby to soften the stool. It really works. The one from iHerb came warm and was unusable. But that’s iHerb fault. The product itself is great.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Love this affordable probiotic for my kids!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Quality I trust for my baby and good value.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

Gave this to my infant after she was on antibiotics

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

Best baby probiotic for the price. I used it on all of my babies and when I give it regularly they never become sick.