HR

CottonballCait
Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Firmer skiin with diminishing scars

Edit 12th July: makes quite a difference to my skin. Still crave for sugary stuff but I find my weight remains and I didn’t lose nor put on. Wil update again. That’s the first thing I noticed after a bottle. I hope to see my blood sugar normalized. And to stave off cravings for sugary stuff. Shall see.. will update..stay tuned..do give me a like to show you are reading this to let me update accordingly. Stay healthy!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I was told to take this by my dietician for insulin resistance. I haven't been taking them for a full month, so I don't know about results yet. They are big, but I take one in the morning and one in the evening. I like the instant and sustained release of the tablets, and also that they are vegan. I always look for vegan supplements

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Take this to help relieve pain from idiopathic peripheral neuropathy. Prescription lyrica did not work well and had lots of side effects. I felt it made my thoughts muddled! Alpha Lipoic Sustain works GREAT! I take about 1,200 mg, or 4 tablets a day. Haven't had any side effects and pain is relieved. Jarrow seems to work the best of any of the alpha lopoic acids.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Alpha Lipoic Acid has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin aging, promote healthy nerve function, and slow the progression of memory loss disorders. It's an organic compound found in all human cells. ALA is used to manage blood sugar associated with diabetes, spur weight loss, and ease neuropathy pain.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Originally, you had to discover for yourself why ALA supplements over a certain dosage would have side effects, and then research to find out what level to not exceed, what to avoid food wise, and that biotin needed to be added separately, at least occasionally, to both maximize benefit and eliminate negative effects. Jarrow is smart, and this medium dosage time-released ALA adds an appropriate level of usable biotin, so as long as you don’t mow down a handful of unbuffered C with rose hips, you’ll be safe as houses. Thank you, Jarrow!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Ala leaves your system very quickly.. sustained release is ideal to keep your levels steady vs a high amount at once. Benefit for antioxidant, free radicals, metal cleanse

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Great for my neuropathy issues caused by covid vaccine. It greatly reduced my pain in legs and muscle twitches. It is my second bottle. Great formula because it includes Biotin as ALA flushes some Biotin out of the body.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is the formula that really works for me. Jarrow has a reason for this sustained release formula with biotin. No more need to buy biotin any more either.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I had seen Dr. Berkson a few years back for my Hep C - he is the CDC and FDA expert on Lipoic acid. He had me on Metabolic Maintainence ALA - which is a great product, but pretty expensive.