HR

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
"Works for Me!"

Tests and med-personnel feedback indicated I needed adrenal gland assistance. Although I initially went with a product that incorporated actual animal-adrenal gland material which worked well, further studies revealed long-term use of actual animal adrenal material might be contraindicated.....and I now wanted long-term supplementation. After extensive searching/comparing adrenal gland supplementation products, ADRENAL OPTIMIZER with its wide spectrum of adrenal gland-targeting ingredients won out "hands-down!" It's not always been easy to locate on the "net".....but always been well worth the "time-to-find". ADRENAL OPTIMIZER is a "keeper" for me!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

With Hashimoto's and Coeliac disease, I am often prone to fatigue and especially during busy / stressful times. I notice an immediate difference when I take this - my morning energy lasts longer and I recover from my workouts quicker. I've gone from being too tired to exercise a few months ago, to twice a day because I have so much more energy! Great value for money too.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This one really works! First time I tried it, noticed a difference very quickly. Calm, peaceful, relaxed. Only took one. It's subtle but noticeable. Like one day driving home in rush hour traffic, I was looking around calm as a cucumber :) and then realized, hey, I'm not stressed out and didn't even mind driving. I gave some to a friend who is under immense stress and she said it was a miracle and asked me to order her two bottles. I waited months for it to come back in stock. I shouldn't be telling anyone to buy it. I don't want it to sell out again, LOL!

We have been living though some very stressful circumstances, and as I know the effect of stress on our adrenals, I have been faithfully taking these with prayer for extra help from God. Improves mood. Very good composition - several herbs that I consider optimal for adrenal support. Especially appreciate the effect of Rhodiola and Ashwagandha, - these are God's gift for people like me, with vulnerable nervous system. Very good quality!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is a good supplement to take when in particularly stressful times. The ingredients are of good quality, and the combination seems right for my needs. I do not take it continuously, but find that one or two weeks of dosage helps me to remain calm and concentrate on main issues that are stressful. At the same time I concentrate on having a good healthy (mediterranean) diet. I was very pleased with the rapid arrival of my order from Iherb.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Andrenal Optimizee it good for cortisal hormone boost. it very effective and increase cortisol hormone level. it very Supper quality. it increased my hormone level and optimize cortisol hormone.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I buy this for my son. He has adrenal fatigue and this helps him so much! His doctor also recommended that he keep taking it! Quick shipping!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is a trusted brand. I took this Adrenal optimizer to help in my stress level and it works wonders. I am more calm and more focus in my work now.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I took this product since 2 years ago and the improvement was super. My stress level has gone down and my anxiety level has drop. I will definitely continue with this Adrenal Optimizer.