HR

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Good natural shampoo!

This is the first time I use bar shampoo. Honestly you won’t have to get used to it at first, but i lt certainly cleanses away oil and dirt. It makes my hair quite dry at first cause I don’t really use conditioner, but I think this is good for those oily type like me. It is surpisingly a small bar, but I think will be enough for several uses. The smell is like herb, almost odorless, so if you’re a fan of fragrant shampoos, this may not be for you. I will update my review for the next weeks of using it.

8d77ace5-3abc-46cb-9683-3b80985ee485
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I bought this on the spur of the moment, as I needed a shampoo. It foams up well, rinses out easily, and I haven't noticed anything negative. There is no special aroma. Finding a place to keep it once it is out of the packet is the main problem. I'd recommend it, especially if you are looking for something compact and portable.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I've used it over 2 years and I really like this product. Changing to shampoo bar is a simple step to reduce plastic bottles. My hair designer hasn't complained about a condition of my hair after I started using this bar :) I'd like to share how I use this soap in the bathtub. Foaming net helps me make bubble easily, and holder lets the soap and net dry completely. To be honest, I need to use conditioner once a week during the winter time as my hair becomes frizzy, but, overall, I highly recommend this shampoo bar!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I bough it thinking of a camping trip , no need to carry bottles , risk of leaks . Had to try it before and never looked back! My scalp feels good, not dry or itchy which I get sometimes after some shampoo. Hair is smooth and clean feel to it with nice scent lingering after the rinse. I wish it package was a big bigger.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This shampoo bar is a holy grail! Very often our hair is so used to all the chemicals from shampoo and conditioner and there’s always a build up on the surface of hair that we never noticed. After few months of using this shampoo bar, I can see a huge reduction of hair falling during washing my hair, now I don’t even need to pick up hair from the bathroom floor. I have a sensitive scalp that sometimes I’ll get pimple on it, it also helps with this problem a lot. I love the package it’s also very environmental friendly and the size it’s good for 2 months everyday use for my medium-long hair. I picked the herbal formula because I love it contains all the essential oil that actively helps with hair loss. Will keep purchasing!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've been using this bar for years and I love it. So affordable and convenient; I'll never go back to regular shampoo. I love the way my hair feels when it dries and how long my hair stays clean and soft without having to use a separate conditioner. My hair has always been a bit oily, so using a bar that doesn't strip the natural oils from my scalp and cause it to overproduce has been life changing. The only thing that takes a bit of getting used to is the lack of detangling properties and the texture my hair has when it's wet (that silky-smooth feeling that regular conditioner gives you doesn't happen with this), but to me it's totally worth it and I don't even notice it anymore.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I really like this shampoo. It has a nice scent that does not overwhelm or linger too long. It lathers well and leaves hair and scalp clean and healthy. One bar lasts a long time. There is on bottle to discard, just a paper wrapping to recycle. I had my doubts, but have been very happy.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This shampoo bar is absolutely fantastic. The herbal smell is heavenly and down to earth. This is the best one in the J R Liggett’s range for my long, fine and brittle hair. The eco friendly packaging looks great and makes it easy to store for a longer period of time. I absolutely love discovering this. For the first time ever, I don’t have to worry about my hair anymore. Washing is easy and not as often as regular shamoos. I put a small amount of hair oil through my hair when it’s still wet, brush it, and forget about my hair as it always falls great and is no longer limp and stringy.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like the scent, but it's not "classic" soap/shampoo scent. It's nice to use, but makes hair and scalp very dry. However, hair became very soft and beautiful after spreading some coconut oil on it, it also solved the itchy scalp for me, so maybe it's better for naturally oily hair, or if there is some kind of oil you like spreading on your hair anyway.