HR

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Best protein ever!!! It's zero carbs, the cookies and cream taste is very tasty, not artificial, and no after taste. Will order again and again a bigger package.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Am having this protein powder for 13 months , since i have start keto diet , its really good quality ingredient , and taste rich , you can taste the cookie and cream , even taste better if you mix it with heavy cream , almond milk , full fat greek yogurt , coco poweder and sweetener .

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Listen, there are powders with better quality peanut protein, or better flavor, BUT ... as someone who has been through A LOT of good and garbage protein powders and has been lifting for 15 years, let me save you a lot of time and just tell you to stick with this (and not drive yourself crazy). This is the ONLY powder I have and use. No casein. No cheap whey with milk lactose byproducts. Isopure is just that. Pure 100% whey PROTEIN. Bioavailable, spikes up your insulin, gets mTOR to be expressed, gives you those building blocks for muscle repair and recovery, and that’s it. That’s all you can reasonably expect from a protein powder. It does its job perfectly. If you’re keto, this is a tough powder to work with, not because it has any carbs (zero carbs), but it WILL shoot up your insulin as much as white bread will shoot up your insulin. Nevertheless, I still have two scoops (50g) right after my workout, with 8 tablespoons of heavy cream and two tablespoons of MCT oil. I’m fasting after I have it (it’s the last thing I’ll eat), so, whatever fat the insulin transports will just be used while I’m fasting. I can’t have it plain. My wife has it with Aqua Panna or Fiji water (high pH water), and says she can tolerate it plain. I can’t tolerate it plain. I need it creamy. There is a very very light and slight sandy/grainy-ness to it. That’s fine. That’s perfectly normal. It means the protein hasn’t dissolved fully. I’m inpatient, so I’ll deal with the mild sandiness instead of waiting like 10mins for it to dissolve. But if it bothers you, just wait 10mins for it to dissolve.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have been a regular buyer of Isopure, but this is the first time I tried the cookies and cream flavor. The flavor is really good, creamy but not overly sweet. It reminds me a bit of cookies and cream ice cream.

Posted on Sep 12, 2020

Zero Carb Isopure is AMAZING with just water and I add a 1/4 tsp of potassium citrate to get my daily intake of postasium and it’s thick and fulling and stops you from hunger and taking in more calories. Ps don’t add any cream though other wise it reacts with it and kind of curdles and separates

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

I LOVE this brand! This tastes amazing and blends well. The only downside is it is overpriced. But would still definitely recommend. The quality of this product is very high. The Cookies and Cream flavour is so delicious and I find that my stomach tolerances the Whey Protein pretty well, which is something that I normally have an issue with. It is so creamy I could drink litres of this a day (I do have 1 Litre of this a day because it's THAT good) and never get sick of it. I wish iherb had more flavours, like the Vanilla and Caramel one.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

All are perfect. Just idk why the price increased a lot but it worth it, no reason to choice another brand.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is great but very rich in flavour, I mix half and half with Vanilla..

top quality of zero carb whey isolate, this is new flavour that i got into, hope it suits me well

Posted on May 31, 2022