HR

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

it has a mild scent but it's nice. I used it as shower gel and It suited my sensitive skin. it is very gentle and doesn't dry it. the size of the package is big and would serve you for quite some time. I feel like it kind of reduced the pimples in my back but I'm not sure if it is because of it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Would definitely order again from iHerb Excellent product Shipping right on time!! Good prices!! Vision Sharp is the best product for my eyes I have found!! Definitely sharpens the clarity!!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It's a very good product but a little bit expensive. However Vision Sharp is one of the best product for the health of my eyes. I will order again !

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is the best eye supplement. I’ve used it for years. I can really tell when I’m out. I have floaters and kind of fuzzy vision with astigmatism. These just really help me see clearer.

I’ve been using this for some time & believe it has been helping my eyes. I recommended to my mother & she agrees that it has been helping her eyes too. I especially like that it contains bilberry, which the eye Dr recommended.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Very effective product Excellent Always out of stock Should be available all the time or give us more opportunity to purchase more than 3 every time as mom should take it always with non stop

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Decided to purchase this based on reviews Im not sure of its imapct yet think I need to wait till I have completd a full course. I hve a specfic eye condtion so might be asking too much of the supplement. I do like its ingredients they seem very pure and the doasge is reasoanble. So for now the issue of how much benefit is have to wait and see. I might even purchase another bottle to be really able to be more accurate about my experience with using the product.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's been less than a month, so I can't accurately say these work yet, but my eyes do feel less fatigued after being on the computer all day for work.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

If can’t swallow, chewing it taste ok. A bit like black pepper, weird at first but will get use to it after a few times

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Tried one bottle hope to see great result soon. Will buy again soon.

a9571ad9-5c8e-482e-8cf4-cea313d5075b