HR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

i am easily get angry but since i take stress defy capsule it helps me to control my temper and mood.very helpful product.thanks to i herb.

0ee61658-c460-4c42-ad60-9ab77b4b958e
0908d3f7-c80a-46c9-880d-33b7c4b16b90
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I've noticed normalized mood and really see this working. The capsule is quite big so might be hard to swallow, use lots of water! Ordered for second time.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I can't live without Stress-Defy! It helps me relax and calm during my work

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

good price and quality. though just started to take it

Posted on May 5, 2022

I just drink it some few days and stop it ! Not calm no sleep make you feel awake all the night and can’t fall to sleep I think it’s full of caffeine

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

The price is better than in stores

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Very happy with this product, it really helps with stress

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

it really help me..now i can sleep good at night..

Posted on Jun 19, 2015

An excellent product. I've been dealing with hereditary GAD for years, and even have HBP because of it. I've been seeking all kinds of herbal remedies--There isn't a tea I haven't tried! I finally found my tea in a bottle. This stuff works! Whether my stress is generalized or specific, it is now gone. Thanks Irwin!

Posted on Nov 12, 2008

I haven't had much luck with other herbal/vitamin products to reduce stress, but I have had success with other Irwin Naturals products, so decided to give it a try. I am impressed! I can actually tell on those mornings when I forget to take it! Stress-Defy helps "smooth out" those frazzled nerves, especially when I'm nearing a deadline. It keeps me more productive and focused, rather than letting my anxiety distract me from the task at hand. I can highly recommend it.