HR

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I recently had a baby and now suffering from insomnia, I tried few different sleep supplements for past year and this one works best so far. It gets me sleepy in 30-40min and lasts for 6-7 hours, pretty good. Other pills I tried would make me fall asleep, but as soon as I wake up, there is no hope for me to fall asleep again. This one lasts and I feel no side effects so far.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Ive taken these for almist a year and i like them to help me wind down to get ready for bed. I suffer from insomnia so there are multiple things i take to get me to sleep, but this is what i take to slow me down and relax. Great ingredients like valerian, hops, lemon balm, all great to get you to a sleepy state

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I found that these soft-gels are great when I need to fall asleep quickly and can't wait until I feel sleepy or exhausted. The excellent combination of vitamins and sleep supplements do what I need them to do. I wake up feeling refreshed with no "hangover" effect. How different than the sleep medications I have had to take over the years. I keep these soft-gels on hand always and buy them regularly. Recommended for anyone with sleep issues.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I suffer from erratic sleep and wake up several times in the night. Occasionally I take Power to Sleep capsules and while I still get up - it is not as often and typically seems to add an hour or two to my overall sleep. Capsules are a bit large (but soft) so might pose a problem for people who cant swallow larger pills.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Knowing how important a good sleep is, I was glad to find this product very effective. I use it on occasion when I can't fall asleep. The dose is 2 tablets but I find most often one works fine. I wake refreshed, ready to take on the day. A product I want to always have on hand.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I like the product, my second time ordering. I seem to dream a little more when taking so hopefully that means I am getting a better quality sleep. I am still a very light sleeper & found no change in that regard. Great combination of ingredients that contribute to relaxation & sleep. If you found helpful, please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These are the only sleeping pills that have worked for me. I do not feel groggy in the morning and I sleep so peacefully. My go to!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this stuff. Stinks a bit, but super effective. I take the recommended 2 softgels, and I do get really good sleep. I do not have it very often - perhaps 3 times a month.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have been taking it for a week and it’s like sleeping pills…I can sleep very well at night! Woke up feeling refreshed as well. No more insomnia! ❤️