HR

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Fantastic for cooking!

If you dislike washing baking pans, this is your best help! I use this for baking salmon, lamb chops, seafood, and the clean up is so easy. Just place a sheet of this on your baking pan first, and the layer it provides is one that nothing sticks to or burns on. Cookies and pastries work equally well! After baking, just dispose of the sheet. This brand is chlorine free, because no one wants chlorine cooked in their food! Please vote thumbs up for this review as helpful, if it helped you. Thanks and happy health!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was looking for parchment paper without all the chemicals. This is a great company. I love their natural products. I use this parchment paper fairly often. It performs great and I feel good that I am not getting all the bad chemicals found in others. The price on iHerb is often better, so I usually buy from them.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I buy this parchment paper to avoid some of the toxins used in other brands. I prefer the roll here than the pre-cut sheets. I use this for baking, as well crafting (on a heat press for a protective sheet). I like that less toxins are seeping into my food and air.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I use it all the time. This product is outstanding. I never used aluminum foil ever since I discovered this baking paper. I also don't need to use as much oil as I use to. Somehow my food is less dry and more ''saucy''. It tastes so much better and healthier. There's also so much of it in 1 roll, it lasts a veeeery long time :) It doesn't have the metal guard to cut as you unroll it so it's a bit tricky to cut it at first, but once you've got the trick (You have to hold it a certain way...) it's very easy. Anyway, it is much better for the environment!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I found this parchment paper while shopping online several years ago for environment-friendly products, and am very pleased with this paper! I mistakingly purchased the parchment paper rather than the pre-cut baking sheets (which are super convenient), but still use this paper often. I roast most of my vegetables and do not need to add additional oil to the baking sheet before roasting, which is a big plus for me. I also make cauliflower crusts for pizza and using this paper makes it so easy to go from rolled out crust straight to the oven! I now plan to try the liners for pie and loaf pans!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Lovely parchment baking paper. Eco-product. I tried it for baking, muesli, - nothing stuck. I really like other products of this manufacturer. Practical and useful for frequent use in everyday life. It's nice that it's just unbleached paper without chemicals. Size is just perfect. Package is also eco. Love it!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I use this on my pan to keep them clean when I am making something that would normally stick. I also use it when I make pizza. I spread the dough on it and add toppings. Then I can lift it and put it on the hot pizza stone. I remove the paper after 5 minutes in the oven.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The parchment paper is in good quality and unbleached paper makes it more reliable for food processing. The only thing would have to be improved is the packaging design. The box itself worn easily especially if your grab it with a wet hand. The paper cutter doesn’t work. I can understand the purpose for environment protection, an improvement in the package would be appreciated.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I use a lot of parchment paper in my kitchen. I give it 4 stars for performance of the product itself, taking 1 star off for the cutter. It always gives out before the roll is done, usually by 3/4 through the roll it gives me fits. Hopefully parchment paper makers will figure out a better system than they have so far!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Parchment paper, or vegetable parchment, is a cellulose-based composite that has been processed to give it additional properties like non-stickiness, grease resistance, and resistance to humidity. It is commonly used in baking as a disposable non-stick, grease resistant surface. Baking paper – also known as bakery paper or parchment paper, as it is often called especially in the US – is greaseproof paper that is used for baking and cooking.