HR

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

0bd1ddca-54b2-4d8c-bf2e-9e474c079a8e
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Good filters. They don't add any unwanted taste to the coffee. I mainly use if for cold-brew and it does the job just as expected. Packed is nice with a close tab and overall quality feels great.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The quality of these coffee filters is fantastic. I appreciate that they’re good for the environment and they also add to the taste of my final brew. I appreciate that the package is in Environmentally sound as well and totally recyclable. The size was perfect and I will use them every day.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These are good quality, all natural coffee filters. I bought them for my husband who drinks coffee once in a while. These were just the size we needed. I am glad he can use these natural filters rather than the bleached ones. And I was pleased to find them on iHerb since they have a low minimum for free shipping and deliver quickly.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

excellent quality, easy use, and perfect for dripping its exactly the size of one cup. the packaging can be used also as a carries. its made of safe material and doesn't have any taste of smell that might ruin my coffee. i ordered two times and would sure get more

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought these on a whim, since my local store closed and I couldn't find V60 filters near me. They actually work well. I don't have to fold them over like other store-bought filters I've used in the past; they just kind of fit my drip filter.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

No problem with the quality of these filters. But note even though it says No 2 size, they are really too small for the Hario 2 cup dripper, and also the wrong shape! (They are flat across the bottom not triangular). This is my fault however as the pic clearly shows this. I had not yet received my dripper when I purchased these and wasn't aware there were so many variables!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I usually use Malitta coffee filters as their quality is very good. This time, I tried this one since IF YOU CARE brand also produces great eco conscious products. I am picky when it comes to food related items. This is nonbleached filters of 100. A bit more expensive than that of Malitta but satisfied with the purchase. Likely buy again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

These filters are wonderful. They work perfectly, just like normal coffee filters, but they're home compostable, which is so convenient and eco-friendly. I did accidentally buy the wrong size, so I won't be buying this size again, but I just bought this product again in size No. 2, and I will be buying it again in the future. The packaging is simple but high enough quality for the job.