HR

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought these filters for my husband to make his coffee, and I like that they are unbleached. My husband uses these every day. This is better for him and also my garden, I compost these. The quality of the filter is good, They work very well, he has no problem with the water going through. I like that the package is recyclable. I will continue to buy these as long as they sell them.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I really like these for two reasons first don’t like the bleached versions of the coffee filters and these are unbleached. They work well when you add your own fresh coffee and the taste is great. The quality is good my coffee does not end up in the pot and they last during the brewing process. I recommend these and point 2 they come in a nice recycled box which makes them easy to store, not a fan of the ones that are in shrink. Keep the price right and in stock Iherb and I will be back again.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I am not a coffee drinker so never felt the need to buy filters. I purchased these on a whim as a way of filtering my 2nd ferment of kefir and they are fantastic and these Coffee Filters are totally chlorine-free

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

If You Care coffee filters work well in my automatic drip coffee maker. There is no adulteration of coffee flavor and they decompose well in compost, beneficial for garden fertilizer. Easy to use and sturdy. Packaged with environment in mind.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

It can expand and contract so it can just about fit any size. Ideal for my cottage cheese. I use the filter to the strain the fat.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

In my country, this shape of coffee filters are not popular, and even if I found it on Amazon, it costed about 2 times of this product. I am so happy I can get this good quality and reasonable price product here.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

The If You Care brand is a personal choice for me. I like the packaging and the quality of the filters. I buy several of their products and iherb usually has good pricing.

Posted on May 14, 2021

These basket filters fit my coffee filter machine really well. The coffee tastes so much nicer and it is a breeze to remove to dispose of. As they are unbleached I dispose of them in our worm farm. We live in NZ and they arrived before the expected date in good order. I appreciated there was no plastic bubble wrap used.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great filters. Size is perfect for our coffeemaker. Eco packaging. Love that they are unbleached.