Page 1 - Reviews - Idealove, Eureka for Cica, 1 Beauty Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
HR
CynWatt
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

At first i didn't expect a lot from this $1 face mask. I try it because it's FREE (i get $1 back when i write a review). But i was pleasantly surprised. As far as the ingredient goes, i think this cica one has the most beneficial component. I really like how thin and soft the sheet is. It sticks nicely and become the second skin. My skin feels fresh, nourished, moisturized and soft. Now i will try the rest of the 3 colors available 😁

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I found this one in try it section. It was only 0.91€. This is really nice sheet mask. Scent is very pleasant. It has 25ml. It was enough liquid to spread on the decollatage and hands. Skin was firm after use. I will buy this mask again for sure. TIP1: For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator. TIP2: Soak cotton pads in the essence and store in a ziplock bag to use as a DIY sheet mask, or even as a replacement toner for future days. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I got mesmerized with description and promised effects. Sensitive combo skin is hard to please, but Centella asiatica has never let me down and I like bamboo sheet masks. This should be a win, as it contains calming and nourishing plants: Centella, green tea, chamomile. anti-inflammatory herbs: aloe vera and liicorice root, anti-redness willow bark and tea tree.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Glad I could try on this sheet mask! Smells amazing and leave my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I bought 4 of the other scents and they all did what they advertised. The size of them it's perfect, fit around my eyes and breathable on the nose area. I definitely recommend testing them all.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The size, quality, package are greart. I bought all of the four masks together in such a good price. All of these mask sheets has their own scent which every one of them has a different smell and values then the other one. I use it after i clean my face and nick for 10-20 minutes, sometimes i let the serum set on my face and nick and sometimes I raise it with water.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This a nice face mask. Really refresh my skin after using. The scent is also subtle hence it is not irritating for me. Package and quality of the product is also good! I recommend to try this! 😊😊😊😊 really moisturizing even for sensitive skin as it is gentle for frequent use

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

My skin type/concerns : Combination, Acne-prone, Redness, sensitive. I really like this product! It’s lightly moisturizing and very gentle. It doesn’t bother my sensitive skin at all, in fact I feel like it may have helped soothe some of my irritation and very mildly calm down some of my redness. It doesn’t cause me to break out either which is a huge plus and always a big fear of mine when trying new products. TIP: If you have facial hair, you may have a hard time getting this mask to stick. This worked best for me clean shaven.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i used other sheet masks by idealove, and i believe them to be both good quality and affordable which is a huge advantage. so i decided to try this one as well (usually im using the purple one with the lavender) . it was sooo good! it felt amazing to my skin, didn't notice any specific scent or anything (which for me is an advantage). my face was glowing after the use and it was so delicate to my skin. the day after my face looked great and i really felt like it has something to do with this one. i would definitely purchase it again, already recommended to some friends

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love sheet masks. I typically have a self care day and use a sheet mask. This has Cica in it so its gentle on the skin while still being moisturizering. Perfect for sensitive skin. I would buy this again as it has good ingredients and no scent to it!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very moisturizing mask, I think the quality is pretty good. It doen't have much of a scent, which I like because it can be used by people with sensitive skin too. The packaging is like any other mask of this type, size too. It felt very gentle on my skin.