HR

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Great price! Very light and easy to use! Love the dropper inside too!

53a7da1a-593d-4d6f-af84-ff4dd0f32cf6
Posted on May 16, 2021

I had always wanted to try this serum given the rave reviews I read fr other sources, and I’m so glad that iHerb has it at an excellent price. Tried it for a week and so far it is extremely hydrating, lives to what it promises. It’s also non sticky though it is thick and has a very subtle refreshing smell that is not overpowering. I hv dry and sensitive skin and it works well for me.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

I bought it on one mega sale cause it's not on my regular budget. Still is expensive but it seemed promising. well I've been using it for a few weeks and I didn't wake up like this, but, it does feel like it's working better than other serums. can't put my finger on it though, it isn't a WOW effect. don't know if I'll buy it again because of the price. it has a nice consistency and absorbs very quickly.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have the masks from them and serum! Love it!

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

So moisturizing and smooth. Like a daily face mask. The dispenser cap is genius and dispenses a perfect amount. Already bought more of this new staple.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I boght it only becouse of bog discaunt. It has good ingridoents and my skin likes it

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It moisturises well. However I don't see any difference from other less expensive serums..

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

this is a good product

cfd18b7e-f964-4ead-a50e-1b7c989ba65a
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

First trial. After using, great benefit of skin care.

04463f07-20a8-4813-923e-35a0fa4e8681
Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I always trust iherb due to its fast delivery and high quality products. I purchase grocery and supplements in iherb almost every 2 weeks in average. This is a product I am going to try for the first time. Hope i can see the results it claims to have.