HR

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

ok so initially thought this can be added to liquid or whatever but had to dissolve it under tongue. lol i am not very appreciative of the after taste when it starts to dissolve but it works so well, eyes stopped itching and tearing within 30 minutes, didn't have to clear throat so often so i guess this pretty much works. it does not make me feel drowsy like antihistamines do too. great buy!i would hoard more of these in various flavors if there are any.

17283cf4-6765-448c-9802-3bcbcde44ec9

My son had an issue with some of the other over-the-counter allergy meds which made his heart feel like it was racing. He has some seasonal allergies, so we tried Hyland's. He hasn't had any complaints with Hyland's and feels that it does help reduce his allergies especially around bedtime. We have been using more of Hyland's products!

6e450f4d-6fb3-4a88-b571-86569a758638
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Previously I'd been using "Garden Of Life Herbal Immune Balance for Sinus". which is a good product and helpful for its purpose. A friend told me about "Hyland's Seasonal Allergy Relief" so I thought I'd give it a try. The "Hyland's", for me, is more effective at targeting the root cause of the nasal drainage (from allergies) into the throat and lungs, causing the coughing, and provides longer clear breathing while quieting the cough impulses, and often getting me through the night which means better sleep. It's also more cost effective, and has no nasty "Other Ingredients", and no unpleasant 'after taste'. After researching each of the ingredients, it is a safe, non habit forming product to use. Will continue to use it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Good composition with traditional homeopathic ingredients that address typical allergy symptoms such as itchy eyes and runny nose and sneezing. Great packaging that preserves the tabs for a very long time, and easy to carry around in your bag/backpack/purse/fanny pack etc. When the cold season starts i typically get symptoms and I take these (2 or 3) at bedtime and middle of night or early morning before rising and they are great help in better quality sleep. Plus, these tabs are often better priced and go on sale at iHerb and elsewhere and are just as good (if not better) than the more upper-end brands. Remember though homeopathic meds are very very individual specific and your mileage may vary quite a bit and there is no way to tell except by trying them out. good luck!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’ve been using Hylands products for 8 years and this one did not disappoint. I experience a reaction to allergens inconsistently and this products relieves symptoms quickly. The quality is so good and I feel comfortable with the homeopathy ingredients. This is great for adults but the other products of this brand is great for younger ages.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is the first time I've tried this product, but I use many other Hyland homeopathic products and have found them to be very useful for me. I have mild seasonal allergies for the most part, but sometimes the dust and pollen really get flying! Taking this products has given me relief within one or two doses. I have found it to be a good supplement for me without resorting to OTC allergy meds and their accompanying side effects. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality is very good. The ingredient is good also. I am highly recommended thia for those who have allergies. The packaging is pretty good. When I was attacking by my allergy I was taking this and it will give me relief due to my allergy. The benefit of it is good.

Posted on May 23, 2022

My allergies can be rather severe with the changes in seasons. I tried this product and it works surprisingly well. I have stopped taking Aerius and now use Hylands Allergy relief. Price is awesome for quality product and I order as many as I can to have a supply for when I need it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I always rely on Hyland products for its quality and ingredients for more than 10 years now. It's the best homeopathy product in the market and benefits everyone in the family. No worries about the taste for it's well tolerated even by children. I find it helpful for my sinusitis brought about by dust, pollen, and smoke.

Posted on May 2, 2022

If you suffer from allergies, hay fever, or sinus congestion, I highly recommend that you try these tablets. They have no side effects, and they are very effective! I used to take Sudafed, but then my doctor said it was bad for my high blood pressure. When I started looking for safe alternative treatments for my allergies and sinus congestion, I discovered these Hyland's Allergy Relief Tablets. I'm so glad that I did!