HR

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Hyland's has a great reputation for quality ingredients. Pulsatilla was introduced to me seven years ago by my homeopathic doctor for my child. Now that my child is seven, I generally only use it when she has a mild cold, cough or headache. It works wonders. I am very pleased with this product. Age: I think it would be best to consultant with a doctor to determine if it is appropriate for your child or not.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I have used homeopathic medicines for over 40 years. I use them for my husband and I, and ALSO FOR MY CAT (he gets 2 tablets instead of 4) This cat sometimes gets conjunctivitis and it clears it right up. Pulsatilla is also useful for colds, night cough or headache, as well as nerve problems, digestive tract problems and urinary tract problems. I love the fact that Iherb carries the Hyland Brand of homeopathy. They are hard to find where I live.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve only used this a handful of times so far, but I’m getting on well with it! My poor man struggles with a nervous cough, and we’ve had a very recent loss in the family, which the stress of has made the cough worse. I gave her 4 of these little tabs to try and she didn’t cough that night. I tried it for myself to help with a lingering stress headache, and it had worked really well for me. I love the amount you get in this bottle, it lasts quite a while! I think I’ll repurchase this from now on

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good to have in my homeopathy stash to help with painful indigestion, rumbling gas, bitter belching and heartburn. Pulsatilla also has anti-spasmodic, anti-fungal and anti-anxiety properties.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Homeopathy is something I have found myself getting into this one is suppose to deal with hormonal females although I know it can be used for different things. Benefit is great clean ingredient quality is there nice supplement to have.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I bought these with the intention of reducing ibuprofen use in our household. My husband took these when he had a headache and said it went away after an hour.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

This is a favourite for coughs/colds & flu, plus the nasty headaches that accompany them. It lessens the severity & duration, as well as the intervals between them. PLUS it costs a whole lot less than health damaging pharmaceuticals. Can’t live without HYLANDS HOMEOPATHICS- best AND cheapest homeopathy brand, hands down!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

very reasonably priced homepathic medicine. has 250 pills. other providers usually give only 80 pills in similar price.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Works very well for headaches but also for colds and cough.

Posted on Oct 21, 2020

The product is good and is similar to other homeopathic medicines we've taken in the past. This one helps with colds and helps stabilize periods. We take 2 times a day, about 2-4 pills each time. Need to take regularly in order to have an effect, but helps with the symptoms of PCOS.