HR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It works well. Helped me to sleep easily. No side effect at all. It doesn't taste bad. The quality is good. It is effective. Lemon balm has many benefits. I like the ingredient. Regardless of ages it works I plan to purchase again. Highly recommend. l like the package. Thanks.

a385520a-020f-4e90-a454-62d1b1a7b6e5
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I am so glad i found this product. It works better than any been trying other brands now that she is older want to try tablet form seems to help with her teething will return when my stock is down ! fast dissolve into powder form I recommend everyone to buy

CDavisonViolin
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I’ve used Hyland’s teething relief products for all four of my kids. We use them sparingly, pretty much reserving them for when baby has just had it and/or is not being soothed by nursing. They aren’t magic, but they make an undeniable difference. I’ve never needed to give more than one dose in an evening because baby always goes to sleep within 15 minutes of taking them. So one bottle lasts a good while.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I am so glad i found this product very cool product Great taste, and it dissolved so quickly, my baby was happy to take them. Highly recommended! I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I always have this on hand when baby is teething. It helps reduce the pain and calms my baby down after taking. I like the quality and ingredients most.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Best quality, taste & ingredients. love this stuff so much and the size is also pretty amazing for the price! Thankyou so much iherb for such essentials at great rates! love everything <3

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It’s a great product, we used it to help with our baby’s aches during teething. It seems to be high quality, size is small so we carry it everywhere.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

these work like a charm and better than the Daytime ones weirdly. My LO went through a painful teething stage and this really helped her calm down and sleep peacefully. will purchase again!