HR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
ممتاز!

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good to very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good good very good good very

cace58f0-feee-469e-a4ff-e363eede93ff
Posted on Jan 6, 2023
1,192

I Love natural/homeopathic medicine, My daughter like the sweet taste. I always use Hylands, It is working fine. I tried this brand a lot! I liked it very much! I appreciate natural ingredients and the good quality of Hyland's. This product is great quality, fantastic ingredients, good size package.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Really works well with our teething little one, and is a quick relief and easy use. Dissolves quickly, small in size and our little has no problem take them. We also appreciate that more natural ingredients, good quality. And tho the package is child proof, still easy to open for us.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

We have used this along with a number of other teething products to help my grandkids go through their teething process. To be honest, none of them work 100%. This product does seem to help although sometimes you have to give it a couple of times in a row for it to take effect. The ingredients are good for teething pain. It is easy to administer and the taste is pleasant for the babies. the size of the package is sufficient.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

My daughter is currently 7 months old and going through lots of teething pains. At first I wasn't sure if this actually works, but after giving this to her it seems to help her sleep through the night without waking up in pain. Im happy to have something that is natural and doesn't have any ingredients I am worried about.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I give my baby 7 month whenever he has a cold or is teething. really easy to take and helps uplift his mood. I love that its clean and natural.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Highly recommend. I got it for my baby, but I used it for my toddler. He had some pain in his mouth and it helps

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I lost track how many bottles we have bought of these for when my oldest was teething. Great to keep on hand for those rough teething days

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

This product is super high quality This stuff really works Taste decent and baby loves it. Great bargain with reasonable price! Will buy more in the future! definitely I recommend