HR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love how simple and easy these are for my 1 year old. He doesn't fight and the quality is great, love that it is not full of chemicals. We use this for bed time to help unwind from the day, it has helped make the transition to his own bed easier.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great product! Help for my son to keep calm and only natural ingredients. Nice taste, he likes to chewy this tablets. I give only one per day at the evenings

c79d899f-9e84-4ed1-95bf-7feaf1ec2ac8
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I am so glad i found this product! My baby love.this product Dissolves easily, the baby sleeps more quietly after these I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I am not sure what it does but it always saves the day. My toddler is also happy to take it so its an additional bonus. When you have a very fussy period this one can save your life.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

High quality ingredients, easy to use. Seems to give baby relief. Good size container, excessive packaging. The little bottle comes inside a cardboard box, which I dont feel is necessary.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This product work really well for my child. this product works good for my baby it is Natural Relief of Occasional Sleeplessness, Fussiness, and Irritability I recommend

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I am so glad i found this product. It works better than any ! this product works good for my baby Is great ,the kids calm down imediately . Highly recommended. I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This product has improved the quality of my child's sleep a little bit. During the period she was taking the tablets, she was not crying at night. If your kid doesn't sleep well, this product may help you.