HR

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Very good. Bought it because my dog fell down a flight of stairs in his excitement and was limping for a few days. After I gave this HA to him, he could walk as per normal and jump around after two days. Don't know if it was his natural recovery or the effects of the HA. But I have read alot about HA and trust that it does help the joints and can be absorbed into the body. However, I must say that it is an expensive purchase. Wish it could be cheaper since oral HA for humans are so much cheaper.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Highly recommended by a friend to give Hyaluronic Acid to my ageing male Maltese whose hind leg is getting weaker.. Hopefully it works well Bought Two bottles to try.

7d17487c-ee43-4084-b6a1-7244f86a517e
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Seems to benefit my old dog of 13 years. I give him half a dropper daily and he is happy to have it. No side effects, high quality product. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Quick delivery and well packaged. Have been purchasing this product from IHerb for many years and they have been totally consistent in quality of delivery service

Posted on May 18, 2021

This might be my 4th purchase. My grandma regularly has HA injection in her knees, so I guess this might promote healthy joint function in the long run.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My old boy Bassett never suffered from joint problems due to his age and i'd like to think this product was helping.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

could not really tell whether the dog joints pain improved with this.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

It’s quite a small bottle but you also don’t use too much. No issues with it but too soon to tell if it’s helped.

Posted on Nov 25, 2020

I have only started this on my dog. I feel it helps him a little but it's still early days and I would wait a month or so to see if it really takes affect.