HR

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My one year old daughter loves this rusks, we don’t leave the house without them. I started giving them to her when she was 8,5 months old and she liked them right away. For me it is very important that they are sugar-free (because almost all “chidren’s cookies” are with sugar and WHO doesn’t not reckoned added sugar to kids under 2 years). Also, very convenient that the rusks come 2 in the pack, usually I don’t need more than two rusks at the time. But be careful, they crumble easily, so I prefer to store them in the box and not just throw into my backpack.

Easy to eat for sitting babies. Good for babies over 7 months old. Good flavor combination. Light flavor on the rice crackers. Size is a good portion serving - 2 crackers inside individual packages. Organic healthy version compared to other brands. Give once a day to baby during snack time for a happy baby.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

These risks save us on road trips, when in between stops kids might get hungry but you still need to drive till your final destination. They are tasty and I like the ingredients as I always try to pick what’s best for my baby and her friends. But adults sometimes can’t resist either

Baobab
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Quality of want want products are always good. The simple ingredients and rather bland taste makes it suitable for use to small children and the two pieces package is great for toddlers on the go. My kid is 2.5 age and loves it. Size and serving is perfect! Flavor is also suitable for kids.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My kid loves it. The texture is just good for him. It has multiple vitamins for healthy development and calcium for healthy bones and teeth. The pack suggested to start giving on certain months of your baby; just give little at a time to check the allergy or any side reaction but my baby liked it so much. We add this so he cn hold his food along with baby formula and cereal to feed him.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My baby loves these rice crackers, she comes "running" when she hears the crinkle of the wrapper. Hot Kid is actually a familiar brand of Asian snacks when we were growing up, so the texture of their baby rice crackers are also familiar. These are slightly sweetened, but not distinctively so. Great for training a baby without great fine motor skills yet to practice holding food without crushing it. We started giving it to her when she barely had two bottom teeth. She would break off a piece with the front of her mouth, "chew" with her gums, and the airy rice cracker would dissolve in her mouth.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love it that there is no salt and sugar. A lot of the baby biscuits in Singapore have salt and sugar and those without are just so expensive. I’m so happy to find baby biscuits without salt and sugar here! Biscuit smells very fragrant and my baby loves it. Have bought many many boxes and she loves it. Will be buying more

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Using this brand since my daughter was 6 months old now she’s 7 years and I’m using it for my little baby boy. I like how it’s made of a very good ingredients and all the babies loves the taste and off course there’s a good benefit I took a veggie and rice flavor 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My baby loves its taste and texture. I especially like the individual package of this rusk. I could take this everywhere when we go out.