HR

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Top Quality!

I was introduced to this brand of Castor Oil at a high end detox spa and I am so grateful. I use it for a number of things including constipation. This product is the only one I will use and I have it on hand at all times just in case I need a quick fix. The bottle is a good size and it is easy to store and.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Castor oil is wonderful for so many ailments - from colicky stomach to uterine fibroids and feeling of heaviness in your liver. Just buy a natural undyed wool cloth and wet it as much as possible. Then get shrink wrap and wrap your tummy as a package. Lastly, apply a hot water bottle and then let it sit for at least 4-6 hours. I leave mine overnight. DO NOT use if bleeding or a female on your period!!!

Your castor oil is high quality and in a respectable quantity in relation to the price. I use castor oil as an ingredient in a hair strengthening mask and put it on the scalp and hair, sometimes in combination with other oils like drops of rosemary oil, lavender oil, and sometimes just castor oil. The oil is pleasant to the touch and the hair is soft and looks fuller after the mask made of castor oil, which gives a very pleasant personal feeling. Cold pressed castor oil is very important to me so your product is a suitable and accurate choice for me.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

the items came well packaged, this bottle is pretty big size, a lot for the price, the scent is strong, not bad at all but its strong. It helps me with my dermatitis, I didn't believe before my Hong Kong friend told me to use it, I tried several corticoid creams that wouldn't help, I don't even use a lot of oil, not even every day. Recommend it!

Posted on May 29, 2022

No scent to it. I use it before every shower for my hair and eyelashes and they grow super long and it's nourishment and moisturize no essential oil just castor oil good composition with a lot of benefit. Big size bottle

27999204-f611-4b7e-8f7f-e350bfebb65d
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Massive. And filled to the top. The real deal. You can use as a carrier oil or to grow eyelashes and eyebrows. Please leave a thumbs up if this review was useful :)

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's some kind of magic, it's just incredible, I'm absolutely delighted. This oil is just super. I definitely recommend the whole line.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great stuff and so many uses. Also, slather on my feet once or twice a week at night... put socks on and sleep all night with them...very good moisturizer for the feet.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

For my uses i find it very soothing with no odor or sticky texture and skin absorbs very well. A must have on your shelf.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good quality castor oil, the package is big. I usually like to mix it with other oils and put it on my eyelashes, eyebrows and hair it helps keep hair moisture and is used to grow out lashes and brows