HR

Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Good and fast delivery.

Delivery was made in a good manner. The product was not leaking or loose. Always worried about ordering edible stuff. But i was happy. Yet to try the chyawanprash, i hope it does me well. Heard great stuff about this indian herb mix. Hope everyone has a blessed day and I hope my review has helped you :)

e4a1ac36-bbb1-43c5-a85f-13f78fcb9144
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

1. I had sinus related sneezing problem and i found this product very effective in controlling it. 2. Doesnot give stomach burning or cramps 3. No fear of lead or arsenic as described in their label which was a major concern for me. 4. Even my Indian ring neck parrot enjoys it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Tastes great like apple butter and fig jam, packed with great ingredients. Developed and packed for the Himalayan Institute in Pennsylvania so you know you can trust it's good stuff! Directions state have on an empty stomach, I have mine spread on toast in the morning. Recommended by Ayurveda for the winter. In the second year of the pandemic and I am beginning to feel more active and balanced than the first year. I am glad I have this to support my improving health, quality seems good as far as consistency and spread ability, much like apple butter. Jars were made in late 2020 but exp. date is late 2023. Also one of the best prices I could find online. I got 2 jars for free shipping.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have been using Chyawanprash in my diet for several months. It is considered an essential in Aryuvedic medicine and the wonders really are astounding. This can be used from ages 1+ because it contains honey. I have really seen the benefits taking this for inflammation, fatigue, mood and adrenal support.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I will say this everyone should try it it is delicious and very healthy I always have a few packages in stock and recommend it to everyone you will not be disappointed in the taste and health properties you feel how it improves your well-being and you want to eat another portion

I add a spoon to a glass of milk. I love the taste and believe it's health benefits:) The first time I purchased this product was actually in India and when I run out of it I was very happy to learn they sell it here. very much recommended ⚘ please click like

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

one of my first-aids when I catch a cold. perfect quality that comes with perfect taste. natural ingredients only. slightly reminds me of a plum jam. the package is big enough to last for a winter. I take the supplement on an empty stomach in the morning and wash it down with warm water.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I'm a big fan of Ayurveda and think we can all learn a lot from this ancient health care system that uses food as medicine. I read a lot about this product and was happy to get it from I-herb. Shipping was fast. It made its way to me here in Thailand very quickly. I keep it in the fridge and eat a spoon full every evening. It is also nice added to warm plant milk as a nighttime beverage.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I prefer this brand over the other available, this one doesn't have a strong sugar taste or feel= has a pleasant spice/herb taste and not so grainy. Packaged well and didn't leak in transit. I use this for it's super immune health benefits as per Ayurvedic information. I take this first thing in the morning to stimulate and prepare my stomach/gut for the day.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

A thick, sweet paste that tastes like a prune with a little caramel. It seems to me that it helped normalize the digestive system. On the other hand (having taken kefir in the same period, I'll see when I finish it in a few days), it seems to me that my appetite has decreased, and I don't know what to attribute it to. But it's consistent with taking these two things.