HR

KiwiPaul
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
So far, so good

I've had ongoing problems with stress, interrupted sleep and a general feeling of being on edge and being unable to properly relax - where once I always felt relaxed in life. I've tried a few products including Ashwaganda - which helped but only to a limited degree. Nothing really resolved my problems. Research led me to holy basil. I've been taking Himalaya Holy Basil for over a week now and I certainly notice a difference. I feel calmer, less on edge and where I was previously waking up around 4:30, now I am getting an extra hour's sleep and waking between 5:30 and 5:45 is the new normal. When I do wake up, my eyes almost feel stuck closed, like I remember when I was very young. It's a weird effect of taking this supplement. I need to work hard to address my issues with stress but certainly this product has helped a lot. Personally, for me, this has worked better than Ashwagandha. I'll definitely be buying this again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have been using Holy Basil for many years mainly to combat stress and environmental defense against illness or disease. Normally I buy the Nature's Way brand, but Himayalan is equally a quality product and are the only brand that carries Bacopa as well. Normally I take two in the evening with meals and it seems to help me feel my best and maintain my health.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I trust this brand, Himalaya, and this product uses organic holy basil, and product of India. Holy Basil (Tulasi ) I'm taking over 15 years on a daily basis to support my inner peace during my menopause and post-menopause. Also, I've enjoyed Tulsi Tea, iHerb selling a wonderful organic Tulasi tea, as well.

I had been waking up every morning around 2 or 3 am with heart and mind racing and unable to go back to sleep. It was awful....and concerning. But since taking Holy Basil, this rarely happens anymore. It helps with my sleep and it helps give me a sense of calm I so desperately need!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I love Himalaya Holy Basil! Best ingredients I could find. After periods of sporadic panic attacks, this keeps me calm and relaxed. Well worth the price!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Lack of sleep, night awakenings in the elderly is usually caused by excess production of cortisol. Holy Basil lowers cortisol. Mid afternoon or early evening 1 capsule. Another 1-2 one hour before sleep works for me. Multiple Melatonin slow release 10mg also helps.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I feel less stressed when I take this, and tend to sleep better at night. Altho the bottle recommends 1 tablet, twice a day, I can only take it once a day as it affected my stomach. I've been taking 2-3 times per week.

TatyanaL
Posted on Jun 19, 2021

Holy basil can help protect against infection, lower your blood sugar, lower your cholesterol, ease joint pain, and protect your stomach. It decreases symptoms of stress, including forgetfulness, exhaustion, and sleep problems. I started with 1 capsule twice a day as recommended but later have left only 1 at night for better sleeping. Stay healthy!

81cf1a27-6745-48e5-a659-d75c673ff3ba
Vasylyna
Posted on Jun 9, 2021

I love Himalaya's herbs, they are a little bit more expensive but always good quality. Tulsi is a commonly used herb in India. It can help protect against infection, lower your blood sugar, lower your cholesterol, ease joint pain, and protect your stomach. It decreases symptoms of stress, including forgetfulness, exhaustion, and sleep problems. Holy basil has immunomodulatory properties and may be effective for seizures. I ordered this for my daughter who has epilepsy, 3 months on but I don't see any changes.

695ed05e-2730-4a38-89c6-7405a02b4b68
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

When it comes to Holy Basil, you would be better off going with a source like this from India involved in Ayurvedic herbology. For the price you get a good quality Holy Basil supplement that utilizes different species of holy basil as well as extract and powdered forms of the herb. The herb itself has a large range of uses and can help you in numerous ways. Check the net for an Ayurvedic description of the herb.