HR

Violettie
Posted on Nov 26, 2021
This indeed helped my adrenal fatigue gives me energy!

Hey this is great! I could see energy shift in my body. I took this in the near evening time, that time i was drained & tired due to working so long hours. I took this and i could feel after a while my energy is shifted, and i have energy again to complete my house chores till night time! It does help in adrenal gland support, because i always have adrenal fatigue and constantly feel tired cuz i work from home & homeschooling from home and doing house chores all by myself. This has been helping me a lot. I need a lot of physical energy ! When our physical is balanced, our emotional balanced & chemical balanced !

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
2058

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Hello Energy really works for me. I use this for adrenalsupport. When I wake up I don’t feel so tired anymore due to adrenal problems. I’m also feeling more happier.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Top Quality. The size of capsule is optimal. I feel that I have better sleep. However not more energy, maybe because I am a "heavy" coffee consumer. I bought this product to help me quite coffee. No benefits if I looking on that.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

High quality supplements. I've done hours of research on supplement brands and these are high on my list. I would definitely recommend them!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Himalaya products are always topnotch as this adrenal support is as well. I am taking it together with other Himalaya products.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Himalaya makes great supplements. This one is a great pick me up if you are having a day that is dragging along.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Seems like have a bit more energy since starting these.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I love this. Calms my nervous system down and reduces pain more than anything I have ever tried. I am using it to recover from adrenal burnout.