HR

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Best body oil ever! I use this after my shower, before toweling off. It is such a nice moisturizer and the scent is to die for good! It smells a little floral but not too overpowering. I have very sensitive dry skin and this has mended it, leaving my skin soft and itch-free. The bottle lasts a long time, too! Highly recommended!

Smells amazing! I've used the vanilla one for a while, now that it's almost running out I got the rose, only used it once so far since we've gotta finish the vanilla but I love it! If you're wanting to know about how well it soaks in, it stays on the surface of the skin well enough to use only 1-2 palm-fulls of oil per back massage, but it does absorb well enough that we go to sleep with it still on our backs and wake up not feeling greasy at all.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Smells beautiful and really nourishes your skin. I've tried a few oils, and while I like the results they gave me, I did not like the scents of the more earthy oils. Super happy to find this oil that leaves my super dry skin feeling moisturized while smelling amazing. Packaging is standard for body oils and works very well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love this oil the smell is great I use it after the shower and I like the clean ingredients and the scent it has essential oils

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The scent is divine! Well absorbed after shower if lazy or rushed! Great quality ingredients and package is value for money. Works well to moisturize sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It's a very good product I use it in every thing. Handcream, bath oil, after shower, skin oil. A little goes a long way, nice rose scent, cheap and useful. 5 ⭐

Posted on May 13, 2022

Beautiful bergamot and rose scent. Super hydrating to severely dry skin. Use after showering or in place of lotion. High quality, lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Highly recommend product and iherb.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Amazing product great scent, moisturize skin well, great benefits for the skin. I use it in the day for work due to its light scent. Will be buying again very soon!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I used to love the honeysuckle Aura Glow, but it has been out of stock. I ordered the rose and the way it feels on my skin is not the same as the previous one. I compared the ingredients, and noticed that my previous bottle had organic olive oil. I'm dissapointed that Aura Glow is not using the same oil and you can totally feel the difference.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

If you LOVE the smell of roses, then you will love this oil! I think it is a good moisturising oil, that absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling soft and lightly scented. But, only purchase if you like rose/musk scent!