HR

Posted on May 31, 2022
Excellent for shift workers and jet-lag

Expensive but worth it. I am a shift-working midwife and I have been taking this for years. I use as needed. It makes me nicely drowsy and pulls me into sleep and also helps me sleep deeper and longer. No sluggishness on waking. Non habit forming. Also works for jet-lag.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have been using Deep Sleep on and off for several years. It was great to find it in iHerb, as I was having to drive over an hour to get it at a health food store. I recommend this product to anyone with short term sleep issues. Non habit forming. No creepy dreams. No morning brain fog.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Deep Sleep is one of the Best Natural Sleep Aides on the market. I love the drops. You mix it in a little water and drink about half an hour before bedtime. It relaxes you and helps to get you to sleep and stay asleep. Doesn't taste so bad either!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I was looking for an herbal product to help me fall asleep, and to have a sound sleep through the night, without a heavy head in the morning. Deep Sleep lets me do this. And it is organic which is very important to me. Easy to take soft gels make this a very good value for money.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This product is very high quality and potent. The product is easy to take and you can adjust the dosage to fit your needs. It has a pleasant taste and the 1 oz. size is travel-friendly. I found that the recommended dosage was too strong for me because the ingredients are so potent. The poppy herb made me feel woozy so I cut way back and found the right dose for me that encourages relaxation and sleep without the wooziness. So I recommend starting with 1/4 of the recommended dose and then adjust the dose up or down until you find what works for you.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This helps me sleep better than most sleep supplements, I've tried. I can't do melatonin which is in so many sleep supplements. I do feel a bit more drowsy during the day if I take this, so it does have lingering effects unlike what the label says. But it's better than not getting sleep!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Seems work on me. I take only once (30 drops) 30 mins before bedtime and feel sleepy in about 5 mins. Didn’t take it as instructed as the water would wake me up in the middle of the night. Haven’t got any drowsiness in the morning. I have been suffering from long term insomnia and few sleep support products work for me. This one should be ok and I’ll try it continuously for a better review.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

No sleep formula works consistently but this is one of the better ones. A good range of ingredients including Californian Poppy which seems to be important. It's good to do a dose a bit earlier than bedtime and then again on going to bed. Definitely has a positive impact on sleep quality. Tastes ok in water.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This has made such a difference. I’m no longer gasping for breath and I feel overall so much better with the function of my lungs. This couple with mullein tea has made my asthma almost non-existent. It’s so good