HR

Posted on Sep 28, 2021
Good

The best hair color I have used 👍🏼 I have Middle east hair (Black Hair) and I get pretty color- see my picture (I Like It)

0b21a1b7-f6cd-4f7b-8bb0-b76050b0c390
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have been using this brand for a long time. I was on many other brands which did not suit me because of my sensitive scalp. I am so happy to find it on iHerb. My scalp has no problem with this brand. Its also very easy to apply as the mixture's consistency is not too liquid to drip. As I have short hair one box can last a few applications. I bought 9N to lighten my dark hair colour & it works. The price is also attractive.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I always used Nutratint and thought I would try this brand in the same color. I like the gel. It left my hair color exactly as it stated and also so smooth and shinny . I am buying it again right now

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I thought this was pretty easy to use. The hair dye did not have any scent that I noticed. I first bought this hair color when I was looking for a natural, less harmful product. Must Try!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Has nice ingredients and doesn't make my scalp itch like the regular brands. The color stays and is easy to use. Good price too!

I would give it a too stars, but I was generous with that. I waited for this product and got disappointed. I was hoping too get 2 shades lighter hair as written, but I got maybe half of 1 shade lighter. It didn't catch any colour, was doing as the manual said. my natural hair colour is medium reddish brown, with coloured highlights. was hoping it to cover my highlights and give it same tone, but no. also didn't like the smell of the couler. though it would not have any smell because its natural.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Not bad, not great. The color came out much darker than I expected and there was a big difference in color between the roots and the ends. The upside is that this hair dye doesn't damage your hair too much. I'm going to give another color a shot and see how it will come out.