HR

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I use the herbatint hair color for over six years and I am very satisfied with the product. I was extremely allergic to all the products the different hairdresser offered me. Since I used this product I don’t have the burning and the itching on my scalp. I recommend the Herbatint for the ladies that are allergic to other products.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Herbatint is easy to use. If you have dye resistant gray like me you'll find it doesn't cover everything and it does wash out, so that a dye or two a month is needed. But it's a good, clean product. Absolutely no old school beauty salon smell!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Love that its all natural! Very gentle on my hair and amazing results. I have been using herbatint for a year now and get so many compliments at how natural the color looks. Absolutely no harsh scent. Great product! Very easy to use and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend to a friend.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

A few weeks after colouring, I can say that I really like this hair colour. Though at first, I thought it came out too dark and wasn't too happy with the result. But it washed off a little after a week (I washed my hair maybe 3 times) and my hair became a few shades lighter and now I am content with the colour.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Honestly I expected other result, this Light Blond on my European thin hair (even after increased time almost twice) , because after 40min was nothing. Still I have got a color of Red Fox or color of my brown wardrobe 😄 see pic. And give me Like for sharing pictures for your reference :)

ee925533-99d0-4fc4-9d59-177c364e9ac1
e993118e-d01b-43d7-890f-649cb6baed56
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I don't know why it only worked on roots, It has a beautiful brown color, but the rest of my hair is black and just shadows of brown. Maybe I didn't use it properly..or maybe it doesn't work well in black hair. I didn't like the scent, it's annoying a little bit. I believe this is a great quality product as it's natural and free of ammonia.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I love this hair color. My hair is black. With this color, my hair became a nice bright brown without a reddish tint. I always keep it for 1+hour before rinsing it. Very poor grey coverage though. But I'm happy with the color.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

For those with black hair, do not expect it will turns your hair color to light blonde. It’s brown. But I still like it because no unpleasant smell!

5c125829-dd6d-4d16-826d-bf5f933f17b7