HR

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this shade to mix with light blonde to try to get rid of the red that my hair pulls naturally and it worked!! Easy to mix together, no chemical smell at all, makes my hair feel amazing. Love that it's all natural! Reasonably priced, packaging comes complete with dye, gloves and conditioner. Bottle is marked so you get the correct amount needed. You can purchase a brush and mixing bowl separate. Absolutely no chemical scent. Would highly recommend to a friend.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

it was a great product. I really like the color of my hair now I have bought this product fourth times already and does not itch on the scalp. it was shiny and the hair is not dry..

5bc16d99-1882-44ff-80b6-e18b706645d3
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I thought this was pretty easy to use. The hair dye did not have any scent that I noticed. I first bought this hair color when I was looking for a natural, less harmful product. Must Try!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It covers all the gray hair I so happy with it also the sent is pleasant and if you have a sensitive scalp don’t worry it doesn’t burn like other product I feel very safe when I’m using this product

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I ordered it to my mom and she loved it. It doesn’t not cover all the gray hair but she said it cover it more than the drugstore ones. It has a light smell and I will order it again to her.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My wife loves this quality produce as she finds the color to be very natural and lasts well. It is easy to use and does not burn her scalp as did a previous brand which she was using.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

The color of this is great. I love that there is no harmful scent and the benefit on my hair is superb. Just the right size for my hair.