HR

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I am at the age of 40s, Asian, have been using Herbatint for a few years to cover grey hair, recommended by my friends.  The main reason I like Herbatint because it's ammonia free  , its simple packaging, and can still be used after the bottles are opened (can use twice for short hair).  It doesn't irritate my scalp, no strong smell. The results are always satisfying. You can see the photos below, it's around 4-5weeks after my hair dye, the coverage is still okay. My original hair color is very very dark, after dying my hair with 4C + 4N, the shade is still satisfactory, and the color won't become dull. It doesn't make my hair rough. ☆Please click THUMBS UP if you feel this review useful :)

3878160d-dc2f-436a-b152-d6d0681ef71a
51a55bf8-16d7-4082-89cf-cd3975f3a00e
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

My first time using it and I love it. I only applied on the top part as I got a lot of grey hair there. U can see the effect is amazing. Unlike the other brand, not much hair loss when I washed my hair. I must say this is the best dyeing product ever!!!

7da7b46e-11e7-4908-b2e5-63b44fd9dc30

I wanted to have a more natural hair color since my really damaged hair was bleached and bright blue. I was tired about my blue and after many many different hair color I finally decided to purchase this permanent color .. and couldn’t do a better choice! It’s really easy to use, and since the first application I didn’t have problem.. covered my blue/Grey hair instantly. Left my hair really shiny and look more healty. Plus is cruelty free and vegan which is so important to protect animals!I’m so satisfied and will buy and recommend to my friends, thank you!

97a6627e-3aa4-458f-861e-fb9516ae4728
b5cbbdb5-b156-4420-b49d-827ecabcd390
d89eff36-3e87-4abd-b420-3403ffa998d1
b07241bf-93be-4eed-9631-28236e793a0d
ebbbc931-eaef-4cc9-8e17-ae35b8126458
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have been buying this product repeatedly for the past few years as it's great for my hair and scalp. It may be a bit messy to apply as it is a bit watery but it covers the grey hair effectively & the chestnut color looks naturally great & healthy . The herbal ingredients used are comfortable for the .sensitive scalp. Great item

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love this brand, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. Love the fact that you can mix several colors to make it yours, I've also ordered 5C and 5N. This was the first time I was ordering from iHerb and I'm really pleased to see that they have a lot of choice especially in the "ash" section. Product arrived quickly as well.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is my 2nd time buying this product, at first one I used it I expected like any other dye it would leave my hair dryed out and damaged but it didn't! it actually made my hair feel super soft after washing it off. it didn't have any strong annoying smell. the only issue i have with it is that it's very hard to wash off and it does leave stains all over the shower but those can be washed off easily.

424233f0-0fa8-4919-91c5-b0407575c605
593216a8-3c5a-4fdb-ae1b-c3a44a9201ab
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought this for four people I know, my father who said that it was good but he preferred the chlorella 😂 my two neighbors that they both said it was game changer and it boosts their energy, and my friend who said that she noticed a bid difference in her hair fall ( decreased so much ) so if you have problems with your body in general ,you should consider taking this algae ❤️🍀but read about the contraindications please make my day by liking my review I've been so honest about it 🥺❤️

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This product is one of 3 major changes I made to my hair care routine + changing my shampoo & conditioner I’ve been using it since 2020 and I didn’t change it since I use the product for 3 applications so it’s worth the money Didn’t irritate my scalp , smell is acceptable