HR

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I really liked this jair colour, it's easy to mix everything and to apply. Im extremely busy mom, so i just wear a gloves, mixt everything with my hands inside plastic container, then just applied ( also with my hands ) . No any special brush or comb i didn't use, because i just didn't have them on that moment. I was waiting for 40 minutes and then just rinsed off. 4C colour is not that colour which i really wanted, but it is so nice on my hair, almost as mu own hair colour, and the most important it's fully colored my white hair! FULLY! That's what exactly what i was need !It's 2,5 weeks passed since i colored , i was washin my hair eash 2-3 days and so far nothing changed! Colour as it was, no any white hairs, the quality of my hair as they were before, my extremely sensitive scalp didn't give me any reaction what shocked me and makes happy!!! I am recommending it to all my friends and relatives and definitely will keep order it for myself and my mother in law!

c240e5f1-839d-4d5e-bd05-dc234709e743
1112b393-0900-49d5-8025-abf7e5e6e3b8
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This haircolor has a gelly texture which makes it easy to spread all over the hair. It colors very very well! Didn’t irritate my scalp, I have a sensitive one. Gives a lot of moisture with a rich color. Covers gray hair. Tones 4N and 4C are incredible for brunettes!🤍

Covers all grays, doesn't reek of ammonia, perfect color for Asian hair, love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well. Important to note that you don't have to use the whole box--you can use just a little for root touch ups because you use your own container to mix the solution and can re-cap it for future use.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I’ll never buy the messy henna powder again! This doesn’t smell bad and it’s just as long-lasting. I combine it with the chestnut tone from the same brand and it’s very close to my natural dark brown hair color. Covers the grey hairs as well 👍

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I use this product every month to color my gray hair. Color - it’s fairly dark for Ash Chestnut. Texture is a bit fluid. If you are not careful when you apply, Jelly like cream drops off. It color my gray hair quite well and it won’t fade away. Scent is okay, it doesn’t bother me. Right after I color hair, my hair gets squeak and I can’t comb my hair. But the treatment included package works very well and it will restore the squeakiness. I have tried various hair color but I finally settled down in this one.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I moved to this from traditional hair colour a because it seemed to be safer and milder for my hair. Can’t say anything bad. The colour is pretty good and it lasts. But I feel like it makes my hair dry. I tried 4C and 4N and I like 4N better as it gives a more natural shade.