HR

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Excellent! Great product, easy to use if you respect exactly the timing. Although, the first box had also shampoo and conditionner included and now it looks like there Is only the conditionner in. I will still order more, it Is a great cover of my white hair and gentle on my scalp.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I really liked that it is convenient to mix two liquids from bottles, which then turn into a gel. It is well applied to the hair, it does not flow. I liked that it does not smell of chemicals at all, despite the fact that the color is light. shades, but perfectly painted over gray hair

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Easy to use. Good at covering gray hairs. Did leave my hair with slight orange tint. Started using it when COVID hit and I couldn't go to the stylist. I returned to my stylist 2 months ago. She wasn't thrilled with my result, but agreed it was much better than nothing. Natural product. May have gotten better result if I only used it on certain strands instead of all-over color, but I am not that talented.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The scent is ok, no ammonia smell. The main thing is I don't get fainted the next morning ( I did get fainted with the ordinary supermarket products with ammonia or whatever it is I'm sensitive with), so it's quite safe for me. I think it depends on the shampoo I use, sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to reapply sometimes less than 3 weeks. I changed to a different colour often, as I get bored quite easily but I follow the instruction, for my dark hair, if I want to look a bit blonde, I'll mix 10N with 2N or 1N (7:3) something like this

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this hair colour. It looks very natural and there is no nast smell after wards. This is my year 5 using this colour and i haven't regretted it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.