HR

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is a great product. I am about 75% grey and this gives my hair a grey/ blonde tint. Although it is considered a permanent colour, the lack of ammonia allows for the fading of color. It is not drying for my hair, even after several years of use. I love that you can mix the amount that you need, for your whole head, or to blend with another shade for highlights. There is no strong odour to the product, probably related again to being ammonia free.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I usually bought 10N, but it was out of stock and tried this one. Well, it's a bit darker than expected, but it was more important for me that it won't get a yellowish tone and luckily it turned out all right, no orange or yellow there;)

018c9e8c-8efa-4230-8c51-7dd0fce483de
Posted on Jun 5, 2021

I have been using this brand of hair color for 20 years I swear, and I was delighted to find it here! I have had varying tones of blonde/gray/brownish hair forever and this amazing super mild formula is the perfect blender for me. People always ask me if I use anything and this is the stuff!

a3c71a30-50bb-4c95-b437-7a28c70cd4c5
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Love this brand - but unfortunately this one didn't do it for me. I tried to go a few shades lighter - and this didn't do it. I think if you're already very close to this shade, and don't mind it slightly darker - this is perfect. But if you like to go a few shades lighter to achieve this shade - this won't work. Still giving it 4 stars as I love their other shades and if you're already blond - this be perfect to maintain your locks :)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.