HR

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

love this product. I always have it on hand. In fact, took two doses yesterday, always between meals of course, and feel better today already. I will do two doses today again and with prior experience then I won't have to take anymore at this time. Great product to give the immune system a boost. I have tried other brands other than Herb Pharm and will stick with the brand. Another plus it is Organic.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is a great tincture. Great price and lasts a long time. You can really feel the echinacea working on your tongue. Highly recommend it!!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Used this in conjunction with dr. Christopher’sadrenal fatigue after my mother passed, and it really helped my body reset from the stress. Would definitely use again!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I was having cough and sore throat for a few weeks. Recommended by my friend to take this and it is effective. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Love this company love their products !it works! Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
2003

Good product and quality ,taste is ok also , and the size

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product of Super Echinacea, 1 fl oz (30 ml) , prefect brand

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great product! Very concentrated and effective. Bottle could have been bigger.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

This product has been a life saver for us. It helps the immune system, and also can be used by the drop on a sore tooth till you can get it fixed. Good flavor, medicinal but not nasty. Also can put drops in tea. Recommended!