HR

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

5 stars. Nice concept, good that there's supplements out there with the aim of improving fertility. I don't know if it's working though for that, hopefully. In my case, I'm taking it "just in case". It seems that after about 3 months of taking it, I am experiencing lesser period cramps, which is very nice (they weren't that strong to begin with though). This is a great herb for women to take, including young women, for various women's issues. I love the fact that it's not only a tincture (which makes it a clean, more potent form than capsules as I have heard) but also organic :)

My natualpath suggested I try chaste tree instead of the Progesterone cream to balance my estrogen dominance hormones. The previous progesterone cream made me break out in a horrible rash that never stopped itching. I'm hoping these drops will help to normalize things for me. I'll let you know once I've used them for a couple months.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

No taste when I add in my smoothies. Easy way to get Chaste Tree into my diet.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I just started using it. The taste more than a bit bitter if dissolved in water.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

very effective. a bit expensive but it's worth it.

Posted on May 16, 2021

It is pretty bitter but I just shoot it with water or La Croix! It’s helped me get my cycle back after coming off hormonal birth control.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I 've used other brands and this brand was okay.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Works for me, good quality.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021