HR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Dreamland, come hither. This tincture (or extract) works well. I used it exclusively to help me wind down before bed time prior to my discovering the wonders of melatonin. I still keep it around and like it better than melatonin on some levels. Such as, it doesn't affect dream quality nor does it give me any brain fog which melatonin can do, even at low doses with long-term use. Herb Pharm is a very trusted brand.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have trigeminal neuralgia and this helped a lot. It does make me drowsy so I have to take it at night time only but it works amazing

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Heard it was great to use in a book by Tim Ferris and it helps to sleep so I tried it and it’s good

Posted on May 21, 2022

what ia difference i have noted with CA poppy - getting up less times during the night, and more deep, restorative, REM sleep - from the first night i took this. i am also impressed with HerbPharm quality.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This herbal formula is so relaxing to my nervous system. I trust this company. I use it in water and within a few minutes I calm down.

AM
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Prefer to mix with julice to avoid the original smell

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Really helps give a calm ease. In my experience, it works better than any CBD products I've tried.

I found that my sleep was much deeper as well with the CA poppy. I have not used it for pain as of yet - just sleep. My Son was using Melatonin and I asked him to try this. He also said his sleep was deeper with CA Poppy and he did not feel groggy the next day. Also his anxiety has calmed down as well. I would recommend this for anyone looking for better sleep and something to give a relaxing state, not for pain relief.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Herb Pharm is one of my favorite brands - very high quality. California Poppy is a welcome addition to my nightly sleep support.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I got this to help me sleep and it seems to get me through the night. It's mild.