HR

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Amazing

I have used this oil for quite a whole now. It really has no scent, which makes it useable during the day. No one ever knows when I use it. The healing properties are amazing. I have used it to help with my skin issues. It has calmed down and help heal boils and rashes. I highly recommend this oil.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The Calendula oil is a necessary ingredient for my homemade eczema salve and it was a very reasonable price. All items were packed well for postage and no breakages. My skin is very sensitive and have found the Calendula flower oil is great. It has a very subtle smell and it's not overpowering to give headaches.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very nice scent, I added Doterra essential oils in 50 ml spray bottle & bring along to Beauty Salon & Foot Reflexology for massaging. Very soothing and relaxing.

2c6df1f6-cae0-4a94-8748-6d78399c24aa
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

it's a good quality calendula infused in olive oil. it a has a slight scent of the flower and the color is pretty orange. the package is a small size dark glass bottle. I find it a bit expensive for the quantity but there weren't too many options.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love the quality of this calendula brand but I do wish this had a stopper type mechanism for this size bottle. (It's small) This has a fully open top once you unscrew the black cap so getting just a drop or two requires you to own and use a dropper. When I use calendula for skin irritation, I only need a drop or two and using my finger seems like it would transfer bacteria and effect the shelf life over time.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great for relieving dry and itchy skin with eczema. I used it mainly on my hands, and the eczema symptoms improved a lot in a week.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I'm very happy with this product overall. I add it to my toe oil blend to help stave off fungus and bacteria. It should be noted that it is not only calendula oil, but a blend.

Rarely found calendula macerated oil in iHerb. With cold-pressed and organic olive oil as the base. This one is suitable for babies and children on its own, to calm and heal inflamed skin.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

this is really a wonderful oil, I had irritation on my skin and as I started using it literally for the whole rash, I use it regularly before going to bed

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Just bought this oil prior leaving for our summer holidays. I heard that Calendula oils heals all sorts of skin abrasions, cuts, scratches so will be ideal to have in the first aid kit for kids. The product arrived in good packaging, great quality.