HR

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This company makes very good quality tincture. I use thier high blood pressure and heart supplements. They work very well as I am off of all my prescription DRUGS from the legal DRUG Dealers of the world, that our government calls doctors.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This is by far the best blood pressure product I have used . I cant wait till it's back in stock . Please make more available as I had to wait 3 months for this to come and then of course by the time I realized how good it was m they had sold out again . Awesome brand

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

good natural support for high blood pressure, according to my mother. but of course check with your doctor!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Bought this for my mom who has high blood pressure. She takes her regular medication every day, but I hope this helps, too.

brownrice
Posted on Dec 20, 2020

This is a help for some people have high BP, I guess the taste is fine as my husband doesn't complain it. You need to know it contains some alcohol, ppl has liver disease or other problem need to concern about.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

My husband used this to control his BP but I don't think he took it for long enough to really judge if it was effective.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Excellent product. It was helpful to me

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good product, works well for me.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

These drops are so amazing!