HR

lesliekhnp
Posted on May 2, 2022

I loved this peppermint tea. This is such an economical way to buy tea and avoid microplastics from tea bags. This bag last me 2 years! It is delicious iced or hot. I came back to purchase my 2nd bag. The quality is good !

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is an economical value for money bulk pack. Foil sealed bag that could do with a ziplock for even better resealing. Fragrant strong peppermint smell. Good quality dry product that tastes minty and earthy. There are sometimes dead bugs in the product. Loose leaf and organic for maximum flavour and goodness

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Best peppermint tea I found. I have tried many and this is by far the most flavorful. I enjoy strong tea and it is the best for me.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very good peppermint tea indeed. I bought this for N times already. But this time the peppermint leaves were not as green and fresh as before. The taste and smell were still excellent though. However, it doesn’t look as fresh and green as before.

1abff502-e84d-41de-aab7-6a544e0cf409
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This tea helps soothe my IBS flare-ups. I use this package at home and keep smaller tea bags in my bag for when I'm on-the-go.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

True scent and taste of peppermint. Love the size (IT'S HUGE!!!). We sometimes brew it plain, sometimes add to other teas. And it does really help fight nausea and light tummy discomfort.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great product. Have been looking for a real quality mint. Strong flavor. Great for bedtime tea and relaxation in general. Also very good for irritated belly/stomach.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

NO REGRETS buying a huge bag of peppermint tea. It is impossible to find strong and fragrant peppermint tea in general so this is a lifesaver! Could drink this anytime anyday all the time! Best quality! or should I say Quali-TEA

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Easily the best most minty peppermint tea I’ve have ever had. It is so fresh and strong. Most brands have weak flavour, but this one is outstanding. Great for IBS.