HR

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Excellent quality fennel. The taste of the tea was not what I was expecting, but it was not unpleasant and it was very easy to drink. The size of this package will last me a long time - very generous.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Fennel seeds have many health benefits such as to reduce inflammation, suppress appetite, and even provide anticancer effects. I have been drinking this tea to help with my gut discomfort and it works!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Excellent taste and aroma. Best if brewed for 6-12 cups. 1 lightly heaped teaspoon for 2 cups. Nice stomach relaxer. Add a little maple syrup for sweetness.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Great Quality fennel seed. I use this to make tea to help get ride of gas . It helps to improve my IBS challenges. I put it in a pretty glass container on my counter.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This fennel tea is amazing. I have a very sensitive stomach and this really helps with gas pains. My go to. I mix with peppermint and chamomile

My must have. I have chronic constipation and this helps immensely

cf992381-a7c5-477b-aba9-f95b13fa9bb7
Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Love the fennel taste. I cant always have fresh fennel on hand so this is great to have in the cupboard. This tea is calming. I use it along with thyroid hormone balancing supplement iodoral. I notice the calm intestines/colon feeling. My mind and brain feels greatly relaxed by it too.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Bought this one as it was the best value for the quality of the product. I wouldn't take anything that wasn't organic ;) Heather's Tummy is a brand that I've trusted for years now, and their fennel tea doesn't disappoint. It was recommended to me by a Naturopath that wants me to balance my hormones.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The best fennel tea I have tried. I use it while breastfeeding.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Great fennel tea taste. Works well to sooth stomach. Good size bag. Not packaged in a resealable bag.