HR

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Helpful, no side effects

I have just started taking this product and I am finding it a gentle, helpful way to add fibre to the diet following abdominal surgery for cervical cancer. I have had no side effects (bloating or discomfort) and it is easy to take in water, orange juice, or other cold drink without any noticeable change in taste or texture.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Excellent product. I got this for my dog with kidney disease and ever since introducing it to her diet, her creatinine levels have decreased. Not too sure if it is coincidental. She also has had constipation issues here whole life but is now pooping great. It is tasteless and odorless so it can be easily mixed into her food. My mother takes this as well as she has gut issues and loves the product as well.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Really helpful in regulating bowel spasms. I introduced it at a low dose (as recommended by Heather) and gradually built it up. I now take 2 teaspoons dissolved in water every morning and at night, which has pretty much entirely solved the problem and also keeps me regular (which has to be good for my gut) . It is 100% soluble fibre, dissolves easily, is tasteless and gluten free. I have one canister and refill it from the packets of the same product as needed.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Simply a god send. I have suffered in daily pain with diverticulitis for about 8 years. The NHS and private prectitioners have been unable to help. I have been through every procedure, every prescription available. Within 3 days of taking this product i saw the biggest improvement in my condition that I could imagine. Starting on half a teaspoon per day, up to 2 full teaspoons per day, at that point my diarrhoea was under control. I have now been taking for a coupke of weeks, and my life is transformed. I xannot praise this product enough. Simple to take, zero taste, zero unpleasantness. Far better than anything availabke on UK prescription. I highly recommend, life changing.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I've been using Heather's tummy care fiber for over a year now and can't believe how I attempted to manage IBS without it before! I love mixing it with some applesauce or some ROOM TEMPERATURE water before heating it up for tea. Anytime I see reviews about why this product wasn't useful, I'm not surprised that it's because people don't read and follow the directions....

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I desperately need fiber, but I need the correct fiber for my condition. I tried a similar formula and it did not work. This works but you need to gradually increase the serving size slowly. It takes 3 months to work, but if it corrects my problem, I will be patient.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Getting extra fiber in my diet is always great and I love that it's only one very good quality ingredient. I don't find there's any taste to it which makes it even better. I've been using this fiber for about 4 months and I've definitely felt and seen the gut benefits of using it daily. This time I decided to order the one in the package/container and love it even more!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Insanely nice packaging! I would like to store spices in it or something like that as it ends. I was also incredibly surprised by the size, it seems to be enough for six months! It tastes nothing unusual or unpleasant and is easy to drink. This product is much more versatile than psyllium, which is often advised. I also have no doubts about the quality of raw materials. But it's too early to talk about the effect. I will definitely buy more.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I take it as a source of soluble fibre for microbiome support The vintage design is lovely. The metal jar is hard to open though, so I transferred a small amount into a plastic jar that I use regularly

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Zero taste. Seems to work I guess. I emailed Heather about how to use this fiber. She got back to me straight away with wonderful advice