HR

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Works fine for me...

I have suffered with IBS since I was 19. It is so difficult to figure out what to eat, what is safe, what is gonna ruin my day? I bought this after reading the success story of an MD. I have to say that since i started taking this i have noticed a difference in how i feel after i eat. I rarely get bloated. I use to suffer for days. This has really decreased the misery.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is a great product. I use it for many things, including making my own toothpaste powder. However, this time around I found myself with a lot of heart burn from taking it, so I am now on the fence as to whether I will continue use. I've never had heart burn like this, I even got tested for H-Pylori (negative) it was so bad.

Y'all, I've been struggling with gut issues for almost three years now and this coupled with Heather's Tummy Fiber has finally allowed me some relief! It's sometimes hard to remember to take it BEFORE eating (especially because I have heartburn and have to take it an hour before eating), but I'm so grateful to have an alternative option that actually consistently helps with bloating and gut pain. Would definitely recommend it to anyone with IBS.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am happy to see a formula that also adds other beneficial ingredients that help with digestion. These really benefit anyone with IBS/SIBO. I take these for my IBS and really notice how calm my stomach is after a meal. I’ve noticed a huge reduction in bloating. Taking them on an empty stomach is really important to get the most benefits. I haven’t had any issues with acid reflux while taking these. I’ve had no ill side effects at all

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been dealing with stomach issues for a long time now and this Peppermint pills seems to alleviate some of the symptoms I am dealing with - Bloating, stomach upset and gas.The quality is good, never had a bad pill. The size is small which is also a plus.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I don’t have ibs but lots of common foods and drinks sure do give me very similar symptoms. If I didn’t have diarrhea I’d have what I call death farts. As much as I like torturing my family with my death farts, it’s embarrassing when I’m around other ppl.. this stuff not only has stopped my daily diarrhea, but also my death farts, bloating and cramps. Like wow, and to think it’s SO cheap! so glad I stumbled upon this and gave it a chance.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This product works very nice. One dosage after the meal can erase the smell of the food and give a nice smell of the mint. I use this when I have a plan to meet clients so I can be confident speak in front of them. The quality of the taste is better than a regular mint candy.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Even though I don't have IBS, I find these capsules to be very helpful for reducting regular irritations and upset stomach due to raised acidity or spasms. It gives off a very pleasant minty after something sometimes. Neutral taste when you take it. Seems like a quality product with solid ingredients.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Nice! This product is very good the quality, the ingredients, taste and the size of it is very good and nice, it also has a lot of benefits that you will get from it .it has helped me to stop the frequent problems that l normally have before l started using this product. The dosage is also very good because is easy to swallow. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These pills are literally lifesavers. It brought me from uncontrolled IBS to living a normal life. I take one in the morning as soon as I wake up and one right before bed and it's amazing.