HR

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I had a rash on my neck and this salve helped out. Kept the itch away for several hours. Did not irritate my skin. Easy to use and has a pleasant scent. I like that the ingredients are natural and good for you. A little goes a long way. Since this is a salve, it takes a bit to absorb into the skin. I recommend. Of course each person will experience something different. My review is a positive one.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I recently purchased this after getting poison ivy. The rash was already on its way out when I bought this but it seems like it might be helpful. I am keeping it around for the next time I get poison ivy. As a gardener this seems like a must have just in case.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I had a TERRIBLE case of poison ivy, and this is the only thing that helped. It's so nourishing and lovely. I'm convinced it helped with healing - so many good botanicals!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I applied this at night for my daughter’s fairly severe poison ivy rash, and it was considerably better by the next morning! I will use this for life!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

433292a3-f079-4b7f-a773-0e802664cce0
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Little greasy but really helped with itching and healing

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Product worked, but it's greasy. My poison ivy was on my arm. Everything my arm touched, like my shirt, got grease stained. Didn't put it on at night because I didn't want my sheets all greased up.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

I find tgis stuff really stops the itching and aids in the healinh process.

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

I use it to relief my psoriasis itching and it’s working

Auto-translated from Japanese

The texture is vaseline. (It becomes loose in a warm place and hardens in a cold place.) A faint scent of herbal wax. It is used for insect bites such as ticks, hangnails on fingertips, dry heels, eczema on the scalp, and protection of dog paws. It's not an immediate effect, but it's natural and non-irritating, and I feel like it's working as long as I keep using it. It's so good!

9664abfc-85d3-46b2-94e9-dfc13c822b56