HR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have noticed that I get more energy, I use put beet in my smoothie before I head out the door. I already went through my first container, I have this product on autoship, I am a beet lover, i love fresh beets roasted in the oven. Beets in my daily diet is good for me and in the smoothie its a win win yummy drink.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The beet powder is really helping me with my health issues. Love the taste and of course I love what I know it is doing for my body.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Just the good stuff without added sugars like stevia, but it does tend to clump. Had to order another brand because I simply could no longer scoop it out.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

One glass of juice and a teadpoon of beet powder gets me through the rest of work without caffeine . It's great !

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Really happy with this product and I highly recommend it - Thank you so much!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Been taking Green Foods, Organic Beet Essence Juice Powder, 5.3 oz (150 g) and it is great!!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

A good whole food supplement. Great to add to smoothies.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

A very good morning drink for heart health support, great for circulation and nitric oxide production. Organic and a product of the USA.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great product! Arrived ontime! Beets is a super food that I would recommend!